Chapter 4

The brunette was walking through the streets wearing a black jacket at the night. To him, he wasn't tired at all. That seemed to be caused by the Eliminate also. While walking with the street lights flicking he didn't let his guard down even if it was just a split second.

Now knowing his ability he was now sure that other people could also have such a powerful ability. Still, he thought that he was also powerful. He also knew that Eliminate wouldn't give the same abilities to players though they would probably put similar abilities.

Still, even if his ability was good he had one ability and he was still on level 3. Surprisingly, killing that man caused him to upgrade to two levels however the 10% still didn't change. So he still had to be careful. He also knew that there will probably be other skilled players there that can upgrade their level faster than him.

So it didn't matter if his ability was great even if he had five or more if there were players out there already in level 20 over the past seven hours.

Approximately about five or more hours ago minutes later after he killed the middle aged man. An announcement was heard worldwide. "Ordinary Player Dream has successfully unlocked, opened, and exited door number 1! All players are now forced to open door 1 in the next 7 days!" That caught everyone's attention worldwide.

It surprised George when he heard someone already got to Level 20 and probably more since it was announced that Player Dream was already an ordinary player. His ability had to be something powerful and he also seems to be smart since he had unlocked door 1 in such a small rate of time.

However, on the other hand, George has only killed three players in total but the other two didn't give him any benefits according to his ability and strength. George also didn't want to kill innocent people and only wanted to kill the murderous ones.

He wanted to gain experience fast but he didn't want to kill people that aren't necessary. That was confusing but he could also get experience in other small games and games hosted by players. Plus killing small mobs. With the ability, George was had currently. There was no way to kill other players that were much more powerful than this.

He had to get a new helpful ability fast. An offensive one too. To the left, he could see a huge mosquito about the size of his head. He looked above the mosquito and saw a text. [Level 4 mob]. Immediately he used the Time Warp ability and stopped the mob from moving.

He grabbed the pocket knife flipping it as he threw it on the mosquito's body. The mosquito instantly turned into particles as his knife fell to the ground. He grabbed the knife and checked his level again. He was now halfway to level 6.

ıllıllııllıllı

Five days ago in the evening, everything on Earth turned upside down. 75% of the population died in one day and Ordinary player Dream has unlocked the first door forcing all players to play the game for the next 7 days.

Five days later players had already died due to mobs, games, and players. In the next two days, when a player doesn't participate in the game that player will immediately get eliminated by the game.

No one could still explain why this Eliminate game was happening but there was only one objection of people right now.

Live.

And George was one of the players who is living right now. Tomorrow in six pm. He would get to the beacon in the middle of Los Angeles and participate in the first door game. He was traveling through the road calmly keeping his guard while silently walking through the sidewalks.