Chapter 23

Phil stared at George surprised to see the brunette here. He was the team manager back in the company and he wasn't expecting George to be in San Diego when he was living in Los Angeles. Although, he wasn't surprised by the fact that the child was indeed alive.

George stared at Phil calmly as the 30 year old goes down the stairs and sat at the close chair in the living room. George didn't show any emotion since there was no point to and only glared at the man. "This is a very strange coincidence. I am glad you're alive George" he said while the brunette nods.

The others on the other hand were very confused and stared at the two, "You two know each other?" Nick asked and Phil nodded.

Phil, "George is one of the employees in the company I used to work. I am the company's team leader. Last time we saw each other was August 15 right before Eliminate had happened," he said while George just leans against the wall with Dream far beside him.

Phil glances at George, "I heard that you saved Nick, and ever since that Nick has been begging me for you to join the organization. Based on the stories you seem very smart and strong" he said. George looks up at Phil with his eyebrows raised.

Dream laughed, "He is. But when we tied he looked like he was about to give up when he fought me," he said and everyone looked at George stunned except for Kassie who was more focused on discovering potions in her bag.

That was true. Even now his arm and hands were sore from punching Dream. This man was like made of solid bedrock. His skin was awfully hard and George wanted to scream deep in his heart while he was fighting.

When Dream hit his left arm he felt like he just got hit by a bullet.

Bad blinked rapidly, "Wait wait wait. George tied a fight against Dream in 50 percent? This is very big news!" He said, "Team leader, George needs to join us! Besides Dream's sister is here now!" He said but Kassie cuts him in the middle of the sentence.

Kassie, "Hey," she said, "Who said I'll be staying because my brother is here? I'm still mad at him. I'll be going where George goes" she huffed and goes back to mixing her potions.

Bad's happy mood then dropped.

George saw the face of Bad and said, "I'm staying. Based on all of your levels you all seem to be quite strong especially Dream. I heard you also had information about Eliminate?" He said raising an eyebrow and looking at Phil who laughed clapping his hands.

Phil, "I really can't expect more from you George. You take everything seriously and you obviously wouldn't come here just to join," he said and sighed, "Very well then. I'll tell you some information we know about Eliminate" he finished and grabbed a file that was on the table.

George listened carefully to every word that Phil said, "Side games aren't necessarily dangerous. Sometimes a player can respawn, get hurt, or even die. It's one of those three. Players can get a huge amount of experience in these games. However, it's really hard to get to one of these side games since their rare"

"Side games can be multiplayer, duo, trio, or solo. Defeating huge mob bosses can also be counted as a side game such as bosses that are level 50 to 100. Hosted players' games however are common. But I suggest not to host some.

A player who hosts a game could gain experience but he or she could also lose experience when someone defeats them. That's why most of them are hard or even related to gambling" he finished and closed the file.

George was silent for a moment, "Since each player gets to only host one game in their entire lifetime. That means when someone defeats their game. They'll have to pay a large price and their game automatically shuts down?" He questioned after a few seconds.