Chapter 77

It was now the second day. Kassie finally had lost the one who has been watching and started to look for her target. An announcement rang in the ears of everyone here in the dimension. "A total five people had been killed. Second day of the game has started. First wave of monsters will start this get summoned around the players." The deep robotic voice rang.

Kassie gets up from the ground. She was under the tree and she started pulled out her whip. She used her potions to strengthen the whip so that the impact was much more killer than the normal whip. She also drank some stamina potions and created multiple glass spheres that was filled with harmful poisons. Since the mobs were low leveled there was no use in making them for now.

Monsters started to appear around Kassie when she stands in the middle of a mountain. The mountain was filled with flowers and some trees that surrounded her. The place was open so Kassie would be able to tell if there was someone watching her closely.

Keik! Kriik!

The monsters that were coming close to her. For this wave level one to fifty monsters would summon around each player. The difficulty depended on the level of the player however the level of sweat they would have to release will he the same. Kassie straightened her whip diagonally while glaring at the monsters. A sense of yellow aura filled the whip from the potions.

The monsters that were releasing odd sounds were different. One had red skin and had black fangs of a vampire. The monster was in all fours instead of standing and had white small horns. It was also fat like a panda and was only three feet tall.

There was also a monster that was standing that looked like a goblin but with dark green skin, huge ears and black lines on its body. This one had a regular body and was just as tall as George. Kassie looked at the monsters, "They're just low leveled monsters" she mumbled to herself and flicked the whip in the wind.

The edge of the whip sliced through each monsters body one by one as they all got stabbed and spluttered out dark blue blood. The goblin that Kassie was unable to stab tackled towards her with a weird posture. They all held their bats that had points.

Grr!

Kassie jumped up when her jumping potion was still in effect and went behind the goblins' back when they kept running. Her whip tied around the goblins' neck and Kassie used her hands and pulled the whip to her.

Agh!

The goblins let out strange sounds and got their necks sliced; separated from their body when Kassie pulled the whip towards her. The whip slid to the ground covered with dark blue blood. The monsters fell to the ground easily with their weapons dropping to the ground. Some goblins still had their eyes open when Kassie had snapped their neck in half.

She stared at the monsters with a complicated expression and looked down at the mountain. More monsters were coming up at her and she sighed creating a barrier made out of potions and magic. She kicked the goblin's head that was still open like a ball. The head went flying towards a tree and more blood was splattered.

Kassie almost felt mentally ill after that while she started to run through the forest away from this flat gorgeous mountain that was no covered in monster blood. She boosted her stamina more and wiped away the sweat. She placed the black hat that she always kept and flipped her jacket.

Instead of a purple jacket she now had a black jacket and she also had tied her hair into a pony tail. That way the one who followed her wouldn't recognize her. She passed through some other mobs that she easily defeated while sprinting through the forest under disguise using her whip that she flicked at the air.

After two kilometers of sprinting Kassie had arrived in a forest biome filled with trees that had brown, red, orange and yellow leaves. It felt like it was the fall season here and Kassie could see a pond with sparkling water. She could see someone who was flying above the pond while playing with a sword.