Chapter 65

Kassie was leaning against the wall keeping guard. Four hours has passed since Dream and George has left and there were still no people who came attacking fortunately. However, the silence and peace started to become something Kassie had to be wary of soon because she knew based on personal experience with her past games.

Toby was using his bee ability. Wilbur told him to sent out multiple bees and looked at their vision live like he was on camera. For Tommy, he was the one who was in charge of the sounds that was coming closer from a kilometer distance. The duo worked together well.

Toby being in charge of the cameras. Tommy being in charge of the sounds. The two worked together just fine and both acted like brothers and friends at the same time. Of course, Wilbur acted as their father. Toby widened his eyes and looked at everyone urgently. Tommy looked the same too however he kept focusing on whatever happened.

"People are close" Toby said looking at Kassie and Wilbur then back at Tommy, "A girl and a boy. They're not showing any of their abilities but they're packed with armor and all. They're currently in the tunnels between G3 and H4" he said, "It'll take at least two hours for them to get here" he added and looked back at Kassie who bit her lip.

Tommy opened his eyes and looked at Wilbur, "They're talking about an old man who was about to attack two strong individuals. That's the only thing they talked about. Right now, all I can hear from them are footsteps" He said and Wilbur couldn't help but frown and he stood up.

"Two strong individuals? They might be talking about George and Clay. Did they say where?" Wilbur asked Tommy who shook his head with the gaze saying, 'Sorry, no'.

Kassie suddenly felt worried about the two, "If they believe that much in that old man then he must be strong. They also called the individuals 'strong' so that means that they are wary of them. Chances are high that these strong individuals are Clay and George.." she said trailing off.

Kassie stood up and looked at the other map and continued talking, ".. Since they'll be attacking us next. In addition, they sent the old man to Clay and George while they attack us. To keep us apart" She said and looked at Wilbur who nodded.

Wilbur looked at the direction where George went with Clay, "We'll just have to hope they can get back here alive when they finish their mission. Right now, there is no way to contact them even with Toby's bees" he said and Kassie nodded while worrying about George and Dream.

George recalled back when he and Dream went to station B2. Lifeless corpses were on the floor covered with blood and all were cut down into two pieces. 'It seemed like that someone has already taken their flag. But the station that is assigned to this station is still not here' Dream said while George presses his fingers against a corpses' neck and only felt cold skin touch his.

'Then we're on our way to station A1'

Their plan on going to station B2 was a total fail and they seemed to have forgotten that there were also some other stations that had the same objective as them. Thanks to that. Their level of awareness had increased significantly.

With the help of Piyol who was speaking in George's mind. It was much easier.

George could see the light from the ceiling in this never ending tunnel that were blinking nonstop as they were sprinting through the rails. The two didn't even sweat as they ran. Suddenly they could hear motorcycles coming their way on the train tracks and the rail was also vibrating.