Chapter 41

This was just like what happened on day two. George arrived at the cliff of a hill not far from the mountain and stopped. He didn't want to use Chase's flashlight for now and wanted to use his abilities that he barely used in front of people.

Kim Eunwu took out a black whip that was glowing purple and stared at George. George didn't have to worry about not being able to sense her since she didn't have an invisibility power anyway and she wasn't fast too like Oliver who he killed a while ago.

He quickly created illusions of himself and they all attacked Kim Eunwu. Kim Eunwu didn't have a problem with them though and spun the whip around her eliminating every single illusion of George. George made sure to use the unlucky ability on her. "Annoying!" Eunwu exclaimed and eliminated the last of the clones.

She wanted to move but she stumbled slightly and looked at the ground and saw that her shoes were stuck because of ice flakes that were on her shoes that dug on the ground. "Since when" she spoke but George rushed towards her and tried to give her a good stab in the chest.

Kim Eunwu did not let that happen. She grabbed George's wrist and twisted them; removing herself from her shoes that were stuck on the ground now only on her socks. George shoved her hand and Kim Eunwu lifted her leg and swung it on George's shoulder which George could not avoid.

"..." He regretted not worrying about not being able to sense her.

She unexpectedly kicked her other leg to George's crotch making George's eyes open widely. "Ouch," She said and punched George in the eyes that he barely dodged by crouching down. Despite the pain in his lower area, he continued to fight without any mercy.

She was about to throw a new punch but George quickly stopped her from doing by using the Time warp ability. "How many-! Who are you?!" She yelled but George remained calm ignoring her anxious ramble.

Kim Eunwu was afraid of this man. At first, she thought that George was acting like an idiot and ran away. But he suddenly turned into a whole different person when they arrived at the cliff. While observing him, he had multiple abilities.

Was that even allowed?

Kim Eunwu only showed fear towards the brunette but George didn't even see that and was busy getting ready. He grabbed Eunwu by the neck and she stared at him in fear, "Before you kill me. Just what is your ability?!" She yelled but she seemed to be asking even if she was in the spot between life and death.

George stared at her calmly, "To kill and to take" he whispered coldly.

Snap!

He had broken her neck.

Kim Eunwu laid lifelessly on the ground with her neck twisted like a doll. "People need to learn when to shut up" he grumbled. He looked at the ground and saw Kim Eunwu's black whip that seemed to be at least level one. He grabbed the whip and stared at it. He thought that it could be a souvenir.

He suddenly remember Dream who was probably already done fighting Adam and now attacking Liam. He immediately ran towards the forest when he remembered.

Back in the volcano. Liam's actions were what Dream had expected. He acted like a total assassin while fighting Dream. It reminded the dirty blond back when he was a detective before Eliminate appeared on Earth. Liam's dream was probably to become a professional assassin that was why he had all these expected moves and tricks.

This man moved quickly and quietly but that didn't mean he made no sounds. His moves were quick and clean and he didn't let Dream escape just like how Dream wanted. "Hah, I knew I picked a good opponent for this one" he laughed and Dream remained quiet and constantly fought from all angles punching the man who blocked and hit.