Chapter 89

Next morning passed and everyone except for George and Kassie got a hangover because Kassie would never since she never drunk some. 

George leaned against the wall while staring outside. The shining sunlight had shone through his eyes that made him blink once. Kassie was beside him drinking some water. Nick held his head while gripping his hair tightly. "I'm never drinking ever again" he grumbled.

The others nodded in agreement while others just stayed quiet; treating themselves some pain killers they found. Karl looked at the eleven cans of emptied beer all in one spot and one cup that was beside it and looked at everyone. "Who on earth drank all of this in one sitting alone?" He asked his voice shaking shocked.

Everyone turned to look at Karl and saw the cans of beer. That was at least one pack of beer and two cans. They only had seven beers left as they had twenty seven cans before they started the drinking night. Dream looked at the beers and chuckled remembering what happened last night. George got slightly drunk but he then passed out in Dream's arms who first slept.

Dream looked at George who pretended as if he didn't drink all of those beers alone. Everyone saw this reaction and looked at George. Dream was the one who spoke first, "You guys barely drunk one can. I drank three and a half. George is the one who drank all that." He said pointing at the cans beside Karl that the brunette was already cleaning up.

Kassie looked at George her mouth slightly apart with a calm expression. "Really? Is that true? I didn't know that you had a high alcohol tolerance." She said and finished the last bit of water inside her bottle that she placed beside the broken concrete wall in front of her.

George looked up from the floor while his arms were crossed. Everyone except for Dream was staring at him. They observed him quietly. What is up with this unusual atmosphere? George thought while looking away from them. They looked at him like they were terrified. "H, holy shit he can drink all that?" Nick mumbled like he was asking and Bad only had his jaws dropped.

Phil looked at George blankly then laughed shaking his head. Anna looked between George and Dream while smiling. She was the one who didn't drink that much as she only got tired. That was why her morning hangover was just a slight headache unlike the others who. George observed her aunt quietly who grinned.

George couldn't help but feel uncomfortable as she shifted slightly. Is she hiding something? She was acting like she knew something about him and was deciding whether she would expose him or not. He suddenly got goosebumps all over his body.

Now that I think about it. Anna didn't drink that much at all and only laid at the rock while her face was facing the direction Dream and George were drinking.

George gulped, no way right? She couldn't have seem them kissing right? They didn't do any sexual things in front of these people who looked passed out. However, they did do some skin contact and cuddled a lot. "Damn it" He looked at Anna with a slight rebellious gaze that made her aunt chuckle.

Anna shrugged her shoulders and started to help Karl who was cleaning the cans and chips. George looked away and started to walk towards Dream. She definitely saw it. He didn't know whether to laugh or just cry right this instant. He grabbed a bottle of water from the floor and drank it all. Dream looked at George with a confused face, "George?"

"Am I okay? Absolutely not. She saw it" George grumbled leaning against the pillar behind him as he had already knew what Dream was going to ask. Dream stared at George with a shocked expression before chuckling. He quickly hid from the group and leaned against George kissing his forehead.

George looked at Dream frowning but his eyes were showing affection. Dream smiled, "That's fine. She hasn't done anything against it right? It's better that she just jokes around you than being against it." That was correct. The only thing she did was laugh at George however she hadn't done anything that goes against their relationship.