***

iMessage

Danny 🛹
I know you're upset and said things that you didn't mean
but at least share your location with me so I know that you're safe

Mia 🦋 started sharing location with you

***

Melissa came back home about two hours later. Dinner out with her friends was so much fun but most of them had to be up early for work so they decided to call it a night fairly early. She walked into the living room to see Tom and Daniel watching a movie. "Hello boys. Where's Mia?"

"She went out," Tom said. The hurt in his voice was still evident.

"Oh okay. With who?" Melissa asked. Mia was right in saying that her mom let her go out with her friends often. Mia was always a good, trustworthy person so Melissa knew that she could let her go out with her friends without worrying that she'd get into trouble.

"Jacob," Tom said plainly.

"Who the hell is Jacob? You let her go out with a boy by herself?"

"Mom it's not Tom's fault. He tried to stop her from going but she didn't listen," Daniel stepped in. He didn't want this to start a fight between his mom and Tom when it wasn't his fault. "Don't worry she's safe. She shared her location with me and said she should be home in like thirty minutes."

"Okay thanks Danny. Can you give me a minute alone with Tom please?" Daniel nodded before getting up and heading upstairs. "Okay tell me what happened."

Tom took a deep breath before speaking. "I tried to stop her from going but she wasn't listening. She yelled at me. She said I couldn't tell her what to because," he paused fighting back tears. "Because I'm not her dad."

"Oh sweetheart. I'm sorry. I hope you know that she loves you. She was just upset. I'll talk to her when she comes home." He nodded before pulling her into his chest so she could just finish watching the movie with him.

About thirty minutes later Mia quietly opened the door and tried to sneak up to her room without being noticed. "Stop right there young lady," Melissa said from her spot on the couch. "Come here." Mia walked to the living room with her head down. She didn't want them to see that she had been crying. "Before we tell you your punishment I think you owe Tom an apology."

She looked up to Tom with tears now falling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry," she sobbed out. "I should've listened to you."

Tom grew concerned. He scooted over and had her sit on the couch between him and Melissa. "Darling what happened? Did he do something to you?"

"I didn't let him," she whispered.

"Tell us what happened," Melissa said.

"We went to eat and after dinner we went back to his car and we started kissing. He tried to go farther but when I didn't let him he kicked me out of the car. He said he only wanted me because I'm family with famous people."

Tom pulled her into a hug, "I'm so sorry darling. I am so, so sorry. I'm going to kill him."

"No please just leave it alone. And I'm the one who's sorry. I didn't mean anything I said," she paused before looking up at him. "You have been more of a dad to me than Victor ever was. You are my dad. That's if you want to be."

Tom couldn't help the tears from falling. "I've never wanted anything more. I love you Mia."

"I love you too," she leaned in and let herself be wrapped in his arms, "dad."

***

Mia Flores posted a photo

miaflores he's the best dad anyone can ever ask fortagged: @twhiddleston

tagged: @twhiddleston

twhiddleston I love you my darling Mia

username is anyone else crying?
anthonymackie yes
imsebastianstan I am currently sobbing into my pillow