George's ability was just too great for his level. Perhaps if George was about the same level of his father he could destroy the world? Dream shook his head at the dangerous and scary thought while he went back to the mansion.

After a while, he got back to the mansion. He could see George and Kassie already there eating some cookies that Bad or Darryl had probably baked. Piyol who was nibbing the cookies George had probably set under the monster was laid carefully on the couch. Dream felt himself smile in relief to see George and his sister alive.

Bad who was drinking water could see how Dream stares at George. He couldn't help but stare between the two; analyzing them stealthily. Of course, none of the companions were aware of this doing. "Oi Clay!" Drista yelled who is normally called Kassie just like how Dream was normally called Dream instead of Clay.

George subconsciously gazed at Dream like it was out of habit stoically. His lips slightly twitched when they made eye contact but the two turned to Kassie at the same time also. "I just finished the third main door game! I got a hard level! That means I'm kinda strong right? Wait— what level did you get? It has to be difficult level right big bro?!" Kassie exclaimed with her eyes shot open.

It was typical for children to be curious about anything. However, Dream felt slightly awkward when he heard his sister. He glanced at George who's lips were twitching like he was holding back a huge laughter however his face was slightly stoic and casual like usual. He tapped his sister's head, "Yes yes, I got a difficult level" he grumbled and walked towards the couch.

He grabbed a cookie and munched on it. He hummed at the taste and saw Bad who sat beside Piyol and watched the monster with interest as the Kitsune eats his freshly baked cookies. Bad looked at Kassie, "I also got a hard level. I heard that Sapnap and Quackity got a normal level. Karl and Phil still haven't finished the fourth door yet" Bad stated and drank some coffee.

George grabbed the soda can beside and opened it as it let out a sound. He drank two gulps and placed it back on the table. "Two week's isn't that long by now for the fifth main door game. I plan on quickly finishing the main door games so I wouldn't be late for other side games" he said and Dream hummed.

Bad nodded and leaned against the couch with legs crossed, "I agree. In the next two weeks. One or two days later after the announcement is given. We should go to the fifth main door game together separately. There's also a new update that we would be able to go together in one dimension but won't be in teams. It's better to experience that type of game" he noted.

Kassie shot her eyes open and stared at Piyol, "Oh? So it's like parties? We'll be in the same dimension but there's no teams" She stated like she was questioning.

Dream hummed, "Mh, yeah something like that. That way there's no need for us to fight against each other. It's optional" he said.

George grabbed his soda again and drank it while listening to the others as he caressed Piyol who was beside him. Kassie looked at George and she saw the ring on his finger. Kassie shot his eyes open, now that I think about it. He got that ring ever since I met him. Hm? Does he have a wife? She asked and he looked between Dream and George again.

She then started to doubt, doesn't seen like it. Those two act like couples when they're together. They also have good understanding. Still.. she stared at George's face and started to ask. "Do you have a child?" She asked and George widened his eyes shocked as he started today choke on his drink that made him drink more.

He looked at Kassie with surprise and his face started to get red, "No sorry. That's wrong. I mean, do you have a wife?" That was when George's face began normal.

He began to have a stoic face as he slightly glared at the girl, "You are mistaken. I don't have a child nor a wife and will never will" he said coldly.

Kassie tilted her head and pointed at his ring finger, "Then what is that" she asked.

Dream glanced at George and noticed the ring. "I never really noticed that" he mumbled that was followed by his thought, did he hide it from me? He felt a little tingle on his chest and felt disappointed. It was expected for the brunette to have a fiancé based on his looks-.

"This is my ability ring" he said simply. Dream eyes opened and he sighed internally in relief. He couldn't even deny the fact that he got slightly, just slightly jealous. George turned to stare at Dream and started to glare. Dream felt chills when the dark brown eyes darted with his emerald ones.

It was the first time he got such a look that got him goosebumps in a long time. "Don't get the wrong idea" George continued while Dream naturally looked away from the brunette as he grabbed another cookie. George also looked away from Dream and glanced passed his shoulder; now staring at the window.

Kassie and Bad looked at each other.

'Very obvious'

'I agree'

They understood each other quickly as they looked to each other's eyes. They should remain quiet since these duo were very vicious.

-

Kassie and Bad chatting through eyes:

K: "They are very stupid and dense. It's getting annoying at this point"

B: "Indeed. Language"

Exams are done! I think I might fail in MATH and history,