𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟎, 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟓: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬.

author's note: yeah, so my patience broke. I will be continuing the Hawkeye act at the very end of this story as "extra" scenes. We are starting act 10 because of how many ideas I have. I will say this, I will be using some of my own plot lines like usual, but I am adding more cameos in my version of Multiverse of Madness. (I'm sorry for those who wanted to see Athena and Yelena, but you'll see them at the end.

 (I'm sorry for those who wanted to see Athena and Yelena, but you'll see them at the end

A mysterious void, full of various colors and weird lines wandered around their minds. On one of the lines are running America Chavez and Defender Stephen Strange, trying to do their best to escape a demon chasing them. Defender Strange turns to his opponent and casts a spell that freezes him temporarily.

"Did that kill it?" America asked frantically as she continued running. "No! We'll kill it with this!" Stephen responded as he continued running. "The Book of Vishanti!" America sounded relieved, as she wanted nothing more than for the madness to end. "We can't let it get your power. Get to the book." Strange told her.

"How do we get across?" America asked him. "Jump!" Stephen exclaimed as he jumped down onto a floating pillar. He and America slid down the pillar as it tilted downwards—America screamed from the scare of almost falling. When they made it leveled ground the creature broke free of the ice and destroyed the land before reaching the Book of Vishanti.

The creature used one of its sharp tentacles to stab Stephen's leg. He groaned in pain as he brought his hands forward to try and blast the creature away. Stephen brought upon broken stone from the pillar and trapped the creature inside, then used magic to seal it shut. This didn't last long, as the creature started to break free.

"It's too strong. I can't hold it." Stephen said with a groan of pain and frustration from not being able to hold the creature back. The creature had broken the stone and was moments away from destroying Stephen's spell. Stephen Strange then starts taking America Chavez's powers away from her. "I'm so sorry. This is the only way." He apologized.

"What are you doing?!" America asked frantically, as she had been leviating from Strange's magical grip on her. "We can't let that thing take your power. You can't control it. But I can." Stephen told her. America shook her head. "But we're friends!" America cried out. "I know. But in the grand calculus of the Multiverse, your sacrifice is worth more than your life." Stephen said.

Stephen Strange suddenly got impaled through the chest by the demon. America started running to get the Book of Vishanti, but the demon stopped her from going any further. The demonic creature then restrained America and lifted her up, who screamed and opened up a star shaped portal. Defender Stephen Strange saw this and fired bolts to release the demon's grip on America, who fell through the portal. Stephen Strange then falls into the portal as well.

Doctor Strange bolted awake and sat up in his bed, breathing hard and he put his hands over his face to clear sweat off it. He ran his hands through his hair, looked around to calm himself down, then he saw his broken wrist watch, his face reflected into the watch face. Strange got out of bed and picked up his watch.