𝟐𝟗, 𝐃𝐞𝐣𝐚 𝐕𝐮 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Chapter Twenty Nine.
Deja Vu and a fight.

Whatever is in store for us, it cannot change what we mean to each other

Whatever is in store for us, it cannot change what we mean to each other. It can't erase what's in our hearts, even if you seem to cold to have one. As king as we hold onto that, that humanity that is found within us all, any upcoming challenge will end in success. The definition of success will vary, but let it be said that in the end of it all, everything that happens was leading up to it all. There's no escaping it, no matter how fast, how strong, or how powerful.

The sound of cars speeding past the green light was heard. One car's horn had been heard. Peter Parker walked out of the convenience store. A man had just stolen an eight pack of beer and a handful of money from that same store. Peter had seen this happen, but did nothing.

"Hey, man! Stop. Somebody stop that man!" Shouted the employee as he ran out of the store. "Hey, kid. A little help here?" He turned to Peter, who shrugged. "Not my policy." Peter told him, causing the worker to scoff.

The worker ran across the street. "Somebody stop that dude!" Said that worked once more. Peter stood at the opposite side walk and watched as this happened. He hadn't been aware that his uncle Ben had been looking for him. See, Peter had run out of his house after having an argument with Ben. Now Ben had gone out to look for Peter as it was pretty late at night.

Ben walked the sidewalk as he looked around for his nephew. His hands in his pockets, sighing deeply. The robber had run around the corner and fell to the ground. He was now on the ground and the gun that had been in his coat pocket fell out. Ben Parker looked down and saw the weapon below him.

Ben quickly went to grab it, but the robber got up first. The two of them holding onto the loaded gun. They went back and forth trying to get it from each other. The robber's finger laid on the trigger. A gunshot was then heard loud and clear. Ben Parker had blood stained on his sweater. Peter, who had been walking the opposite direction, heard this sound. He turned his head in the direction of where the gun had been fired.

Peter turned around and walked across the street. He looked down at the person who laid on the sidewalk with the gunshot wound. Peter, once gotten close enough, recognized the man. He then realized it was his uncle Ben. Peter got to the ground slowly. He had his hand to his stomach and a look of sorrow written all over his facial expression.

He cried out for his uncle Ben. Tears now streaming down his face. "Call an ambulance!" Peter shouted. It was only then that Athena realized that Peter could see her. Everything that had just happened Athena assumed she witnessed through a vibe, as that had happened prior. But not this time. She was actually there. She was right across the street having seen this unintentionally.

"Please! Call an ambulance!" Peter cried out once more. He had looked up at Athena with begging eyes. She had gone to do so, but wasn't able to get her cell phone. Instead Athena ran across the street and got to the sidewalk where Peter was with Ben. "Uncle Ben, Uncle Ben. Oh, my god!" Peter had his hands covered in Ben's blood by now.