𝟑𝟑, 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐤

Chapter Thirty Three.
Ragnarok.

This was it

This was it. The last blow before the upcoming madness. It was inevitable now. They didn't know this, of course. None of them did. By fulfilling one prophecy, they had no idea they'd be going into a major crisis. An event that would be marked in history. It's so close that even she could feel it.

"Here's the difference between us. I'm Odin's firstborn, the rightful heir, the savior of Asgard." Hela informed Thor as she put her hand to his neck and had him in a powerful chokehold. Athena had still been in her subconscious void like mind. She was rendered useless at the current moment as she had no control over herself.

Hela looked over to Athena. It was just now that both siblings noticed her. Only Thor saw Athena's eyes had been fully black with black veins being seen on her arms and face. "Just to keep things fair." Hela said as she drew out a blade and threw it at Athena. The blade having stabbed her spleen. Athena was brought out of her void state the second the knife made contact with her skin.

"And you two, well you're nothing." Hela added as she dragged Thor up against the wall. He grunted as he tried to break free of her hold. Wanting nothing more then to hurt the woman who inflicted pain on his home and Athena Maximoff. Thor was then thrown back against the ground. Hela looked down at him and shook her head as she went to attempt a kill.

Athena placed her hand to her abdomen where the blade remained. She groaned in pain as she attempted to remove it from her skin. Only it harmed her more than expected as Hela's added abilities made it difficult to remove. Athena's eyes flared red and she had used siphoned energy manipulation to remove the knife. She blasted the same knife at Hela and watched as it flew in her direction. Only Hela had her own superhuman abilities stop the knife from stabbing her. "You missed." Hela told her. Athena stood up and tilted her head to the side. "Did I?" She questioned. And within seconds that same knife sent an explosion from the merge of Thor and Loki's siphoned abilities. The explosion caused Hela to stubble back. It was then that Athena used telekinetic powers to blast her back and used her purple hues to keep Hela down in the same way she'd done to Loki prior.

Thor walked over to Hela rather cautiously. "No, wait don't-" Athena didn't get a chance to finish her sentence before Hela sprung back up and stabbed Thor with a sword. "So simple, even a blind man could see it." Hela sighed as she watched Thor fall onto the ground in pain. And without hesitation she slashed the blade of the sword at Thor's face. He was now half blind from that hit.

Thor yelled out in pain from the damage. "Ugh. Now you remind me of dad." Hela said in disgust as she looked down at Thor. Athena saw this happen and threw her hands back. A blast of wind sending her upwards and she then kicked Hela in the face. The sword fell out of Hela's hand as she was thrown to the ground. "Don't interrupt, little girl. This is family business." Said Hela and kicked Athena in the same place where she had stabbed her moments prior.