𝟕𝟎, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞.

"This is going to be an epic fight sequence, isn't it?" Asked Noah, as he sat back in a chair

"This is going to be an epic fight sequence, isn't it?" Asked Noah, as he sat back in a chair. Lexi was sitting on a lab table, as she and Aspen went over their own plan B. "If things don't go incredibly wrong, then yes." Mj nodded. "What could possibly go wrong? Three Spidermen and Cosmic Witch. Or Ultra Violet, I should say. I don't even know. Athena has more aliases than Shazam." Noah rambled, as he counted his fingers–thinking of her different aliases.

"The villains could get an upper hand and kill one of them." Mj said to him. "Athena will have it handled." Lexi murmured. "If she's anything like the Thena on my Earth... Then I don't doubt it." Aspen said with a subtle sigh. "You and her are sisters on your Earth, correct?" Asked Ned. "Adopted sisters, yes." Aspen nodded. "Then why do you not like her?" Asked Noah. "I never said that. It's just hard seeing my sister's doppelganger when the last time I saw her she was dead." The room fell silent for the time being.

"Not that you would know what that's like..." Aspen murmured, but trailed off. "We know pretty well... Need I remind you that you're the doppelganger of my dead girlfriend, and the last time I saw her, she was taken over by an evil version of her and was working with the bad guy, only to sacrifice herself in the end. So I know pretty well what that's like." Michelle Jones then said bluntly. Noah fell back out of his chair and hit the ground as he heard that comment. Lexi and Ned's mouth dropped slightly–Ned spun away on his chair as Lexi got off the desk and walked out of the room with Noah, leaving just Aspen and Mj.

"Look, I'm sorry about that outburst. I just really miss her." Mj sighed, as she ran her hand through her curly hair. Aspen frowned as she looked over to her. "I, uh... I know I'm not the Aspen you knew, and I'm really sorry about her death. But I don't think she would've done what she did if it wasn't for you and your friends." Aspen said to her. "I know, but that doesn't make her death easier." Mj told her, as she sat down in a chair, fidgeting with the silver rings she wore.

Aspen walked over to Mj, having sat across from her. "When the Thena I knew died, or supposedly died... It's still complicated, but I felt the same way you do with your Aspen. It's different seeing as your relationship wasn't the same as mine and Thena's, but it all hurts the same. You've just gotta keep your fondest memories with Aspen, and make sure you never forget them, or her. The dead are never truly gone, so we can't act like they are." She then told Mj.

Athena and Gwen had been in the hallway, as they'd gone to the other Chemistry classroom to get one more chemical that was needed for a serum. "How do you find all of this normal? Parallel universes, doppelgangers, variants, all of it." Asked Gwen. Athena let out a brief sigh, as she thought back to it all. Her fingers touched the Maximoff pendant she wore around her neck, and then the locket Aspen had left for her. Athena's mind dazed off for about a minute before answering the question.