𝟑𝟓, 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Chapter Thirty Five.
Here we go again.

[Earth-38]"Marshmallow roses are so good

[Earth-38]
"Marshmallow roses are so good." Kara Danvers exclaimed happily as she bit into another marshmallow from the small bouquet of treats. "You should save one of those for J'onn, you know." Hummed her older, foster/adoptive sister, Alex Danvers. "Hm, well, this one's for me. You want one? They're delicious." Kara shrugged as she held the candy out. Alex chuckled, "No."

"Hey! Happy Valentine's day." Alex smiled as they saw their close friend J'onn J'onzz. "Hey, thank you so much." J'onn said as he took the marshmallow bouquet from Kara. "And, oh, my gosh! This place is awesome." Exclaimed Alex as she looked around.

"I can't believe it's taken you weeks to finally have e over." Alex shook her head. "Well, I just wanted to get the place fully set up before you saw it." J'onn told her. "Oh, I am so proud of you." Alex said. "And I see we're not the only ones who gave you a Valentine's gift." Kara chuckled briefly as she saw the table falloff Valentine's Day cards and treats.

"Well, most of these are from the aliens in my support group." J'onn told Kara and looked over at the table. "Well, if you don't mind-" Kara began to reach over for a ox of chocolates when she saw a breach begin to open. "Alex, J'onn," Kara signaled at the portal.

Alex pulled a gun out the back of her jean's belt loop and pointed it at the breach. J'onn already looking ready to fight any breacher that passed through. Kara took her lead glasses off, her eyes already looking like she were about to laser beam whoever passed through. The trio stood as they watched the breach open fully.

Kara could only see auburn hair and a bloody forehand with bruises. "Oh, my god! It's Athena!" Kara exclaimed in a slight panic. Kara rush over to the breach and reached her hand through it. She grabbed onto Athena's forearm. Kara pulled Athena through the breach and made sure to wrap her arms around the girl so that she didn't fall to the ground.

"Athena Maximoff?" J'onn asked in slight confusion as Kara carried Athena to the couch and laid her down on it. Athena brought her hand to her mouth and began coughing up blood. She groaned in pain as she then dropped her head back. "Athena, what the hell happened? Who do I need to punch repeatedly until the black out?" Kara questioned in a not so joking manner.

Athena inhaled and exhaled profoundly. She closed her eyes for a moment. She laid there in silicon as the trio of Earth-38 heroes awaited an answer from her. After a few seconds of silence and trying to collect her thought, Athena sighed. She sat up straight and looked up at the trio that stood before her.

"There's a new, huge threat that's going towards my Earth. His henchmen already slaughter many Asgardians and... he, uh, murdered two people that were cared for deeply. One of them was kind of a friend, but he was also an anti-hero. I don't how to explain him, but it doesn't matter because he's dead. Murdered. Right in front of his brother, and we were powerless to stop it." Athena answered, as she fought back tears that formed in her eyes.