𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬

Chapter Twenty Seven.
The Three Musketeers.

[Introduction to Act 3]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲. 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗡𝗼𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲. 𝗔 𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝗛𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱, 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗻𝗼𝘄.

***

"Your brother's trying to shift Athena to the dark side. I won't let him."

"I hardly believe that to be true. Athena is her own person. She'd never listen to him."

"She hesitated today. She could have killed someone. That's not something she would have done if not for his influence."

***

Shady Acres Care Home. It was undergoing construction. Athena sighed as brought a piece of hair back and behind her ear. She turned to the two brothers who were beside her. "What the hell?" Questioned Athena. "I swear I left him right here." Loki told Thor and Athena. "Right here on the side walk, or right there where the building is being demolished?" Asked Thor.

"Great planning." Athena and Thor said in accidental unison. "You, zip it." Loki said to Athena. Her eyes flared red. "Don't test me." She stated. "How was I supposed to know?" Loki then turned to Thor. "I can't see into the future. I'm not a witch, unlike some others." He glanced at Athena. "No? Then why do you dress like an emo one?" Athena tilted her head and asked. 

"I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die. I mourned you, I cried for you." Thor shook his head. "I'm honored?" Loki said, although it sounded more like a question. Athena turned to the side and saw two girl rush up to them. "Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?" She asked.