78

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.

"Let go of my children." Wanda said to Agatha, as she had her scarlet hues surround her hands. "Oh, yes, your children. And Vision, and this whole little life you've made..." Agatha trailed off. "This is Chaos Magic, Wanda." Agatha told her. She then turned to face Athena. "And you... Well, your potential is truly inspiring. You not only have hints of Chaos Magic coursing through your veins, but you have several other powerful abilities that exceed several limitations put on past witches." Agatha told Athena. "And that makes you, Wanda, the Scarlet Witch. And, Athena, although better known as not only Ultra Violet, but the Violet Spawn."

"Get off of me! Let go of my brother!" Billy shouted, as he tried to get free of the magical grip, but failed to do so. Wanda glared at Agatha. "My powers work out here, or did you forget?" Wanda asked, as she had her scarlet hues ready to blast at Agatha. "No, dear. I'm counting on it." Agatha said with a grin. Both twins grunted in pain as they tried running forward, but were pulled back. "No!" Wanda exclaimed, as she blasted Agatha back.

"I highly suggest you two go to your room." Athena told the twins, as she glanced over and saw Agatha standing back up. "No way, we're staying with you guys." Billy told them. "Come on, Mom, we can help." Tommy said in response. "Listen to your aunt, boys." Agatha told them. "Now!" Wanda raised her voice. Tommy grabbed his brother's hand and super sped them both into the house. Without word of warning Wanda blasted Agatha once more, but this time Agatha held the red energy sphere in her hand.

"I take power from the undeserving. It's kinda my thing." Agatha told Wanda, as the Scarlet Witch looked stunned to see her power hadn't hurt Agatha a second time. Wanda looked at her hand and saw as it slowly began to desicate. Athena noticed Agatha move her hand back, and without thinking it through, Athena super sped in front of Wanda and took the hit for her sister. "Athena!" Wanda said, as she rushed over to help Athena, but Athena swatted her hand away and got up herself.

"You're clearly in over your little redhead. So, why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it? And I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world all to yourself. What do you say?" Agatha told Wanda, as she then used her dark magic infused power to levitate off the ground. Athena created a sphere of energy and brought Wanda's car out of the driveway and used it to hurtle Agatha into her house. Moving her hands in a motion so that the car would crush her further.

Athena and Wanda walked over to the house and looked under the car to see black boots underneath the car. Perfect Wizard of Oz's visual representation. "Oh, you witch bitch." Athena muttered, as she realized Agatha had escaped. "What was that?" Asked Wanda, referring to what Athena had done. "Nothing you wouldn't have done." Athena said in a rather cold tone. "Okay, what did I do? Because you've been acting differently towards me since Halloween." Wanda said.