𝟓𝟎, 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐬.

"Wait, can we go back to the part about you having a vision of your own death?" Noah then said, as he threw his arms in the air rather dramatically

"Wait, can we go back to the part about you having a vision of your own death?" Noah then said, as he threw his arms in the air rather dramatically. "I don't know how I had it. I never have visions. My powers aren't like Athena's, I only have the manipulation of dark matter when I'm my void self. So, that vision of me dying must have been a result of all the dark matter I still have running through my veins." Aspen told her friend group, who only stood in silence as they took in the information.

"Well, we're not going to let that happen." Peter shook his head. "It's not like you have a say in the matter, Pete. It's going to happen." Aspen sighed, as she ran her hand through her hair. "No. No, it's not. I'm not losing you. We're not losing you. Aspen, you aren't dying." Athena told her. "We've been through too much together to give up." Lexi then chimed in. "Yeah, I mean, we are all already dead, so if we get brought back by the Avengers, then we'll have cheated death. If we can cheat death once, then we can do it again." Noah said to them.

"Except what I saw is already set in stone." Aspen murmured. "Nothing is ever 'set in stone'. There's always another way. Nature has its loopholes. We've just got to figure out exactly what that loophole would be." Said Athena, as she began to fidget with her necklace's pendant as she thought to herself. Peter looked from Aspen to Athena. It was subtle, but he noticed how Athena's thoughts began to overwhelm her. And he also knew that the only two people that would be able to help calm her down weren't with her.

"Nature's loophole to cheat death? What would that be exactly?" Asked Aspen. "We'll figure it out." Lexi told her. "We're already dead, so maybe if you died later on you'd be brought back here, right? So if we're able to get out of the Other Side once, maybe if Aspen were to die, we'd be able to bring her back." Noah then added. "No, that wouldn't be a possibility. The people being brought back would only be the ones affected by Thanos' snap. Meaning after the Avengers figure it out, there will be no other way back. That's why someone like Pietro wouldn't have been able to be brought back. He was killed by bullets, not Thanos." Athena said, as she shook her head.

"Well, there has to be a way. Aspen, you're not dying." Peter told her. "Do any of you realize that the reason I die is because I interfered? If I was the one to interfere, there would've had to have been a good reason. Marcellus wants to spread around the Void Virus so that he'll have his own army of metahumans at his disposal. I can't let that happen." Aspen said to them all, but mainly Athena and Peter. "You know you would do the same thing, so it's not really up for debate, is it?" Aspen then added.

"Well, maybe there's a way to make sure Marcellus doesn't get a chance to spread the Virus out." Lexi said to them, trying to sound optimistic. "How? Are we going to travel to Daxam and strand Marcellus there? Because I don't think your bio family would be fond of that idea." Noah sighed. He had been sarcastic, but the sarcasm seemed to have faded away, so it was subtle. Subtle enough for it to sound way too stern for the wording to have come out of Noah's mouth.