𝟏𝟗, 𝐀 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

Chapter Nineteen.
A whole lot of thinking, but without her.

Don't waste your time trying to save people who don't want to be saved

Don't waste your time trying to save people who don't want to be saved. See, most people would agree that you should leave people alone when asked, but what if by leaving them alone you make things worse? No one ever wants to be alone, no, but they feel like they deserve to be. Heroes and villains alike. Antagonists seem to hide their pain relatively well, but that doesn't mean they don't feel emotion. Humanity is found within everyone, whether chosen to be listened to or not.

"You're insane." Lexi hummed as she wrote down the upcoming homework assignment down in her planner. "I promise you, I'm not." Noah sighed, running his hands down his face. "You think Peter Parker of all people is SpiderMan? What's next, hm?" She glanced at him. "Alexandra Elizabeth Chambers, I am telling you what I heard yesterday at the party. Peter and Ned were talking about it. He is SpiderMan."

Lexi put her pen down. She looked up at Noah, and leaned back in her chair. The two of them now making direct eye contact. Noah had his serious tone, which was practically nonexistent half the time, but as he told her this, there was not a hint of sarcasm in his tone. Noah walked up to Lexi, sitting in front of her now. He slowly nodded.

"We've been amongst a superhero all along..." Lexi breathed out. She ran her hand through her hair. A sigh of relief was heard from Noah's lips, as he was glas Lexi believed him. "Now that I'm think about it, it does make a lot of sense. His eyesight, reflexes, and overall sense improved massively around the same time SpiderMan arrived here in Queens." She then said.

"Superpowers improve eyesight apparently." Noah let out a faint chuckle. His tone was back to its usual sarcastic and laid back form. "So, do you think Ned and Aspen know?" Questioned Lexi. "I doubt it. Superhero 101: Never tell anyone your identity, not even friends and family." Noah shook his head as he spoke.

"He's a sophmore in highschool with no prior experience of crime fighting. No way he's doing it alone... Although, he is smart enough to, so maybe." Lexi's thoughts wandered off. "He probably has Tony Stark's help, and maybe some of the other Avengers." Noah shrugged.

"The Avengers focus more on Cosmic then they do Spiderman, at least that's what I would assume. She's the sister of an Avenger, she's bound to be a priority." Lexi said, as she turned her attention back to him.

"Stark's priority would be his prodigy. SpiderMan is his prodigy, egro Peter is Tony's priority. Athena's probably a second thought to him and the others." Noah responded. "Not a chance. Have you not watched the news from months back? Athena Maximoff is practically Black Widow and Captain America's daughter. No way she's be a second thought."

"I think it depends. Different Avengers may have different opinions." Lexi told him, he nodded. A loud, dramatic gasp was heard. Lexi looked to Noah in slight confusion. "What is it?" She asked. "Who do you think is Thor and The Flash's favorite? It's probably Cosmic, right? Yeah, it's definitely Cosmic. She's Cosmic."