𝟏𝟖, 𝐇𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬

Chapter Eighteen.
He knows.

There seems to be a miscommunication occuring at all times

There seems to be a miscommunication occuring at all times. There is always one thing being said or done that another person misinterprets. Now, purposely not telling someone something curiosity is completely different. There's a difference between wanting to keep someone safe, and shutting them out so that there is nothing to be afraid of. You may think it's easier to block out all the darkness, this way they are safe always. But you'd be wrong. By denying someone of being who they truly are, you're only making the outcome end very poorly. They will go to look for answers elsewhere. And when those answers are found it'll create a whirlpool of emotions. The main one being anger. The last thing you want is an enhanced individual to be angry, but when you're filling the bottle with all the secrets, it's bound to explode and cause a bigger mess. That mess is the true damage. Both physically and mentally. It's the outcome of it all that will leave a horrendous mess to have to be cleaned up. And who's to say it'll go back to normal afterwards, anyway?

[Arrowverse earth/Earth- 1]
Barry Allen and Ralph Dibny had been going onto the bugs that had been blasted with dark matter weeks prior. They had been trying to find the last metahuman created on that bus before the villain the were facing on their earth found them. "What do we know about this Meta?" Questioned Ralph as he took out a tablet to begin scanning the bus. "Other than his name, Edwin Gauss, nothing." Replied Barry. 

"It's like he disappeared." Barry sighed. "Well, that explains the brand new, beepy, flash, 'schmienes' thingies." Ralph said as the tablet he was holding began beeping. Barry furrowed his eyebrows and looked down to Ralph's tablet. "Yeah, Cisco designed these scanners to look for dark matter anomalies, so anything that looks weird, alright?" Barry nodded.

"So like that blue, portal, glow thing?" Ralph said and pointed at the breach that had begun to open in front of them. It was the breach that Lexi had accidentally made on the Avenger's earth. Barry looked at the breach, his eyes widening slightly. "It's Athena. It has to be. Cisco gave her a breach key. Maybe she needs our help." 

The breach had gotten bigger, and just as Barry was about to cross through it, the breah closed. It was when Noah had turned the device off that stopped the breach from forming completely. It was an odd sensation, but both Barry and Ralph could feel a wave of dark matter flood from when the breach opened. The two of them being meta humans and feeling the dark matter made Barry assume it had something to do with Athena's powers on her earth.

"Why'd it close? I thought someone usually jumps out of those portal things." Ralph asked as he turned to Barry, who looked just as confused. "Maybe Athena created a breach on accident? I don't know." Barry murmured. "Who creates an accidental breach? She could be in trouble and had to close the breach in a rush." Shrugged Ralph.

"I'm gonna have Cisco breach me over to Athena's earth." Barry responded as he took his phone out to call Cisco. Although in the process his tablet vibrated and beeped as it had found a dark matter anomaly. Barry having shifted his focus on the screen as Ralph came up to him.