𝟓𝟕, 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.

Now that they'd arrived in Prague, the entire class had made it to a very high class hotel

Now that they'd arrived in Prague, the entire class had made it to a very high class hotel. Athena was fully aware that it was Nick Fury's doing, as did Peter now that he knew what to expect from him. Everyone walked inside the doors to the hotel and looked stunned. "Whoa, freaking beautiful." Said Kimberly, as she looked around in awe. "This is amazing." Gwen agreed. "Wow, this place is so classy." Betty then said. "Yeah, so why are we here?" Then asked another student, as he walked inside. "Speak for yourself. I'm home." Eugene shook his head, as he looked around happily. "Why do you insist on convincing yourself your own lies?" Theo asked him, and Eugene's smile soon faded– having then rolled his eyes as he walked away.

"What can I say? The squeaky wheel gets the upgrade grease. Everyone get settled, rest up because tonight, big surprise, is Prague's annual Carnival of Lights." Said Mr. Harriginton as he gestured to a poster for said carnival. Athena stood beside Aspen and Noah, as they had a strange feeling that they couldn't comprehend. Lexi was beside Mj, as Mj looked over to Aspen– having noticed a slight shift in her girlfriend's attitude. Lexi glanced around and saw how Theo had his hands in his jacket pocket, as his gaze shifted away from the others.

Noah, Athena, and Aspen walked a few steps away from the others. "I cannot believe we actually got our trip hijacked by Nick Fury. How the hell do we manage to get here? Like, we were just trying to have something normal for once." Noah shook his head, as he spoke with Athena and Aspen rather quietly. "Yes, well blame Peter Parker for being stupid enough to disregaurd Fury." Aspen rolled her eyes, as she then exhaled. "What the hell?" Noah said in confusion, glancing over to Athena.

"Aspen, it's not that big a deal." Athena shook her head. Aspen's eyes narrowed, as she subtly glared at Athena. Aspen's hand turned into a fist and she went to try and punch Athena, but Athena grabbed Aspen's first before it made contact with her face. "What's the matter with you?" Athena said, as she hadn't seen Aspen's eyes flare black, and there was no trace for black veins on her arms, so she hadn't the slightest clue as to what caused Aspen's attitude. Aspen soon had dark matter surround Athena's hand.

Noah took Athena's hand off Aspen's, and then grabbed Aspen's hand himself– a dark blue hue seen the second the two made contact. Aspen winced in pain, as she brought her hand back, and noticed she'd had a burn mark from where Noah had touched her. Noah looked down at his own hand in shock, as he hadn't ever done that before. Aspen's eyes shot up at Noah, but this time her gaze wasn't laced with anger, but instead was somewhat scared. Noah shook his head, as he began to walk away from the two girls somewhat rapidly. 

Peter had just ended a call with Maria Hill, as he turned around and saw Aspen leaving in somewhat of a hurried fright. Lexi had gone to see what had happened with Noah, while Mj went to go find Aspen. Athena had explained the sudden strange encounter of power exchanged to Lexi, and that only grew their worry. Gwen looked over her shoulder, and saw the events play out, but hadn't understood the context behind it. Kimberly furrowed her eyebrows, and turned to look at whatever Gwen had been focused on. "What's up with you two?" Asked Theo, as he walked up to Kimberly and Gwen. "Something's off about them. I just know what." Gwen responded. "Off how?" Kimberly asked. When Gwen didn't answer Kimberly and Theo had a pretty good idea as to what Gwen had meant.