𝟔𝟕, 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥.

As Otto Octavius tried to break free from his arm restraint, Peter prepared to clean his suit up

As Otto Octavius tried to break free from his arm restraint, Peter prepared to clean his suit up. Athena had been looking around when she saw a bow and a couple arrows in the distance. She picked them up and began shooting arrows on a target Noah had drawn for her–Lexi and Noah watching as she shot arrows, they'd wanted to learn, but Noah kept messing it up. Ned set up his equipment–his laptop prepared as he started typing away. MJ does some other stuff, including studying Stephen's goatee template–she had a confused and slightly disturbed facial expression. The Lizard threw a stone in his cell, wallowing in his sadness.

Peter scrubbed his suit with foam thoroughly, desperately trying to coax the green paint out, while also having a conversation with Aunt May on the phone. "If it won't come off, bring it to the shelter and I'll get it out." May told him over the phone. "No, no, no, May. We gotta find these guys first." Peter shook his head. "Well, finish your mission, then come by. And please have Athena help you if needed." May then said. Peter nodded, although May couldn't see him.

Peter realized he couldn't wash the paint away. He instead turned the suit inside out. "Yahtzee!" Noah exclaimed,a s he clapped his hands together. "I got one, I got one, I got one." Ned told the Super Squad. "Oh, May? I gotta go." Peter said. "Okay. Love you. Bye." May responded. Athena, Peter, Lexi and MJ gather around Ned's desktop–Noah already having been beside Ned. He showed them the result of his research on his laptop. "I mean, you can take the guy out of the chair, but you can't take the chair out of the guy." Ned said with a grin.

"What did you find?" Asked Athena. "There's a... disturbance near a military research facility outside of the city, and witnesses say they saw a monster flying through the air." Ned responded. "That's gotta be the guy I saw on the bridge, right?" Peter asked. "That's impossible." Said Otto, although he'd been turned around so he was staring at the wall. "You know him, don't you?" Asked Lexi, as it was made clear by his tone. "On the bridge, you said his name." Peter then added.

"Norman Osborn. Brilliant scientist. Military researcher. But he was greedy. Misguided." Otto told the friend group. "What happened to him?" Asked Athena, as she walked closer to the cell he was in. "We tire of your questions, girl!" Otto shouted. Peter glared at him, as he pulled Athena back. "Okay... We gotta go." Peter then told Athena, who nodded. "Where are you going?" Asked Noah, as Ned hadn't given an exact location yet.

"It can't be him." Otto then murmured with a sigh. "Why?" Asked Lexi, as she glanced at him. "Because Norman Osborn died years ago. So either we saw someone else, or you're flying out into the darkness, to fight a ghost." Otto responded. "That's not true. You said I was dead, and I'm right here." Athena then said. Otto shook his head. "No one knew if you were truly dead. Your body was never actually found. It was Parker who claimed you to be dead after watching you get stabbed." Otto told her.