𝟓𝟔, 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 '𝐍𝐨' 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 '𝐍𝐨' 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫.

Athena had changed back into her normal clothes and used the facial transmogrification device to change her appearance back to Thea Martin

Athena had changed back into her normal clothes and used the facial transmogrification device to change her appearance back to Thea Martin. She had been back in the hotel along with Peter and the others. Although Athena and Peter were still focused on who it was that fought off the water demon with them. Athena hadn't seen anyone like that before. She thought they're powers looked like a mix of Wanda's and Stephen's, but a lot less powerful, and green instead of red or orange. Athena and Peter had a secret little Super Squad meeting with the others and they talked about what had happened earlier that day. Aspen and Noah hadn't had any idea as to who it could've been, Ned was more flabbergasted than anything else, and Lexi was hating not being able to do anything– as she no longer recalled being part Daxamite thanks to her memories of the Other Side gone.

"How the hell is Athena Maximoff here? Do you think she came to stop that possessed water thing?" Asked Kimberly, as she had seen Athena on the news. "And what's up with the new suit? She looks like Black Widow." Betty added– having been the first to notice the outfit change. "Remember when she showed up at school before the blip? She did mention Black Widow was her favorite Avenger." Eugene shrugged. Gwen furrowed her eyebrows once hearing this. She glanced over at Athena– who'd been leaning against the wall with Lexi. Gwen noticed the Black Widow bracelet on her wrist, and remembered Athena mentioning Black Widow earlier.

"It's aliens. It has to be." Ned said. "BuzzFeed says there's a sailor named Morris Bench who was exposed to an experimental underwater generator and got hydro powers," Eugene said, as he looked over his computer. Almost everyone had been in the lobby of the hotel. The news had been showing how the superhuman had been fighting the water demon along with Cosmic Witch. "Yeah, you should definitely believe everything you read on the Internet." Michelle Jones shook her head, as Aspen rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder– they'd been seated on the staircase.

"Spider-Man could take him." Eugene scoffed. "Not even the Cosmic Witch could take him. What makes you think Spiderman could?" Betty looked over at him. "That's because Athena wasn't trying. She was focused on making sure Venice didn't fall to pieces." Aspen told them. "Please. If Spiderman were there then he could've taken them both." Eugene shook his head. "What alternate universe are you living in? Not even Doctor Strange could take her." Betty added. "Doctor Strange would never fight her. Honestly, where are you guys getting this information from?" Peter chimed in.

"What do you think it is?" Asked Mr. Harrignton. Mr. Dell watched the tv screen for a minute or so. "Being a man of science... Witches." Mr. Dell said. "Because witches are seen to be hella powerful. I mean, look at the Maximoff sisters." Betty hummed. "Spiderman is also powerful." Eugene murmured. "Last time I checked, Spiderman was a metahuman, not a witch." Kimberly said, and Lexi glanced over at her, but said nothing. "Sounds like Eugene has a crush on the masked hero, Spiderman." Theo grinned. "I do not. That's barbaric." Eugene shook his head. "Go back to staring at Gwen, Anderson." Eugene rolled his eyes.