𝟏𝟑, 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤!

Chapter Thirteen.
Prison Break: He Who Shall Not Be Named edition.

Trust is an orchid. Beautiful, but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without those conditions, it dies. Trust is that thing you never want to lose, because once it's gone, there's a very slim chance you're getting it back. You truly have no idea how powerful trust can be until you lose it. Part of being a hero is seeing the good in people, right? But what if there isn't any good to see. Maybe it's because we choose not to see it, or maybe it's simply because there is no good left in that individual. 

Athena was walking besides Yelena as Natasha walked in front of the two. They were in what seemed to be the middle of an open field. There was an old helicopter with Rick Mason standing beside it. "What is it with you and braiding? Don't get me wrong, Natasha's braid is pretty, but why do it?" Yelena asked Athena. "Braiding my sister's hair is what helped me with my anxiety. I can't do Wanda's hair anymore, so I did Nat's."

"I said we needed a jet." Natasha exclaimed to Rick as she walked up to him. "Yeah, and you know what you didn't give me? Time. Or money. I'm not made of jets." Rick scoffed. "I thought you were supposed to be the best. Like a real pro." Yelena commented.

"Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina. Was the free flat and lifetime supply of kissel not to your liking?" Rick shot at Yelena who rolled her eyes. "At least you tried." Athena shrugged with a half smile. "Thank you, Athena, you seem to be the only one of these three who appreciates my efforts. You're my favorite." 

"Don't let Yelena wind you up. Oh, and Athena's everyone's favorite. She's Athena." Natasha said as she looked around the helicopter. "No, I take exception of impugning my professionalism." Rick turned to the red haired woman. "Well, you did set us up with a generator that crapped out after six hours."

"You, too, huh? Wow. Athena, your mom and aunt are team tagging me." Rick turned to Athena, who didn't say anything, but instead looked from one to the other. "Aw... He's sensitive, and turns to a fifteen year old for help. See why you keep him around." Yelena hummed.

"Wait, you're fifteen? By all the stunts you do and from what I've read about, I would assumed you were older." Rick said. "Nope. Still fifteen. Have been since August 24th." Athena responded. "You're a Virgo, then?" He asked, she nodded.

"Enough with the q&a. Where's the rest?" Natasha then said. Rick snapped his fingers together and then turned around, he walked over to the helicopter and pulled out a navy green duffle bag. He dropped the bag to the ground and unzipped it. "Voila." 

"Ooo." Yelena hummed as she took out a granola bar. "Oh, I stashed those, like, five years ago." Natasha said, Yelena shrugged and took a bite of the food anyway. "How is it?" Athena asked noticing Yelena's disgusted face. "It's dry. It's really dry."

Natasha then pulled out a white suit from the bag. "You know, you're getting dangerously close to running out your tab. Supplies I can tally, but you bring me attention from authorities, all my prices go up." Rick informed her.