75

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞.

Athena, the illusion seeing as the real Athena was still locked up, had been in her bedroom

Athena, the illusion seeing as the real Athena was still locked up, had been in her bedroom. Wanda had been getting ready to go out trick or treating as a family. As far as she knew, Billy was dressed up already, as was Vision. Pietro was still asleep even though it had been four o'clock in the afternoon. Athena trying to figure out who to dress up as for halloween. She had fabricated costumes out of thin air using her powers, but still hadn't decided which one to wear. As she stared down at the costumes that laid on her bed the sound of knocking was heard. The door opened and it was Tommy.

"Do you have a costume picked out yet? Mom wants to know cause she said if you don't pick your costume soon we're going to have to leave without you." Tommy told his aunt Athena. "Wanna help me pick? I'm being quite indecisive." Athena asked, and Tommy nodded, as he wanted to become Athena's favorite twin.

Tommy examined both costumes that were on her bed, and he then pointed at one without hesitation. It was a white, dark gray, and pink version of the Spiderman suit, so basically a Spider-Woman suit. Athena had the idea in mind, and she had created that costume for her illusioned self.

"Although this one's also-" Tommy was cut off by Pietro, who stood in the doorway. "Both pretty badass options, sis." Pietro told Athena, as he looked at the costumes laying on the bed. "Robin hood?" He asked, as he saw the Green Arrow costume Athena had fabricated for herself. Athena was tempted to argue with him about it, but she instead nodded bitterly. "Sure." Athena told him, and Pietro shrugged.

"If you go as Robin Hood, then Wanda's Red Riding Hood costume would make more sense." Pietro told his youngest sister. "I'm a Sokovian fortune teller." Wanda corrected, as she had been tying up the red cape of her costume. "There's officially one too many people in my room." Athena said. "Ha! She's kicking you out." Pietro said with a clap, as Wanda rolled her eyes.

Athena let out a faint chuckle, as she shook her head. "Actually, I'm kicking all three of you out." Athena said, as she waved for them to leave, and they did exactly that. Athena sighed, as she laid down on her bed, beside the two costumes. She flicked two fingers and had the door shut with a slight hint of violet. Her hands the covering her face.

Athena had only been able to remember Peter Parker and her friend group while in Wanda's hex, and something about that fact worried her, as she knew it wouldn't last. She also realized how Peter had been completely alone, and she couldn't do anything about it. Athena wished that she could reverse Doctor Strange's spell, but she couldn't do that without causing more damage than Peter had caused when he tampered with the spell to begin with. And although tempted to ask Wanda for help, Athena knew how overpowered her sister could get, and she worried Wanda would only destroy more than Strange, Peter, and Athena combined.

"Well, thank you for humoring me and wearing this ridiculous get-up, honey." Wanda said to Vision, as he walked down in a rather interesting costume of his own. "Well, there were no other clothes in my closet, so... You are incorrigible, darling." Vision soon corrected himself, as he hadn't wanted to get into another argument with Wanda. "I know you have a secret thing for Mexican wrestlers." Vision said to her. "Mi gusta mucho." Wanda responded "Chili con carne." Vision said, unaware of what else to say next.