𝟎𝟖, 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬

Chapter Eight.
And so it begins.

a/n: last chapter Athena was Chaos instead of Cosmic, that was my mistake

a/n: last chapter Athena was Chaos instead of Cosmic, that was my mistake. just know that Cosmis is Athena. So, sorry if it gets confusing.

In this life we chose. We can try and choose who we are. Whether that's a hero, villain, or whatever comes in between. Life is either or. Yes or no, black or white, love or hate. From the dawn of time to this moment right now. It is all a game or chance in a way. No matter how hard you try to change something, the smallest thing like our emotions, to try and set a new future for yourself, well, you'll learn that the future isn't always what it seems. We don't always get to decide what it gets to be. Just like we don't always get to choose who we get to be.
Both Captain America and Iron Man's teams continued walking forward, speeding up slightly. Athena having been slightly worried as she did not want this getting out of hand, but having a strong feeling it would.

"They're not stopping." Commented Spider-Man as he walked alongside the members of the team he was on. "Neither are we." Iron Man responded. It was now that everyone began running towards each other, Vision, Iron Man, and War Machine, of course, having been flying.

Scarlet Witch and Cosmic having flown up as well, the two sisters being the only ones able to fly. Scarlet Witch having been using her red hues to fly upwards, Cosmic using Aerokinesis to do the same - only it seemed that Athena still had blue hues, similar to Wanda's, that were being used.

It was the second that Cosmic swung her arms forward that she shot projectiles of ice at the team she was against. The ice soon followed up with blue hues of energy that sent Iron Man's team back. Now Captain America's team having an advantage. "Thanks, Ath." Falcon said, Scarlet Witch nodding at her sister's display of power.

It was exactly what Scarlet Witch said she'd do, she went straight for SpiderMan. The Scarlet Witch having been using her powers to send cars flying Spider-Man's way, only he was able to jump on top of the cars and avoid getting crushed. "Oh, come on!" Spider-Man said as Scarlet Witch only grinned, trying to hit the boy.

Spider-Man jumped off the car and onto the ground, where he kicked Cosmic down to the ground. "And here I was thinking you'd want an autograph." Cosmic said sarcastically as she sprung up, kicking SpiderMan in the chest. Her hand extended forward and she sent a frost blast at him, which he avoided by dropping down to the ground. 

"I'm assuming you've got this." Scarlet Witch said as she glanced from Cosmic to SpiderMan. "Clearly." Cosmic nodded. "Hey, uh, try and keep him in one piece, please. I don't want to be explaining this later." Iron Man chimed in as he flew past her. "We'll see." Said Cosmic.

Scarlet Witch ran off to fight someone who was more capable of fighting back, but mainly because she wanted her sister to be able to kick someone's ass. The grin on Scarlet Witch's face fading when she saw Blank Panther in front of her. "Alrighty then, your highness." She tilted her head.