𝟎𝟐, 𝐒𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Chapter Two.
Sokovia Accords.

"Eleven Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries in Lagos, Nigeria last month

"Eleven Wakandans were among those killed during a confrontation between the Avengers and a group of mercenaries in Lagos, Nigeria last month. The tradiationaly recruited Wakandans were on an outreach mission in Lagos, when the attack occurred." The news was heard playing as Steve Rogers watched with folded arms.

The same news was heard from Wanda Maximoff's room. Her and her younger sister had been seated on the bed listening. Athena having been braiding Wanda's hair as she knew that Wanda liked when her sister played with her hair. It was what Athena would do to both Wanda and Pietro when they first lost their parents. Out of boredom she'd mess with her older siblings hair. It later became a habit for when she or her siblings were anxious. After Pietro died it was safe to say that Athena braided Wanda's hair a lot, but Wanda didn't mind. It reminded her of what her and her siblings were once like. 

"What legal authority does an enhanced individual like Wanda and Athena Maximoff have to operate in Nigeria-" The tv was turned off. Athena turned her head to see Steve standing in the doorway. Wanda didn't need to turn around, she knew who was there.

"It's my fault." Wanda then commented. "No, it's not. You were trying to do the right thing and it got out of hand, Wanda." Athena said, Wanda shook her head. "You don't need to defend me, Athena."

"Athena's right, you know?" Steve chimed in. "Turn the tvd back on. They're being very specific. They are involving Athena even though it was very damn obvious she had nothing to do with my mistake." Wanda responded.

"I should have clocked that bomb vest long before you had to deal with it. Rumlow said 'Bucky'... And all of a sudden I was a sixteen year old again, in Brooklyn... And people died. It's on me." Steve told the Maximoff's, but mainly Wanda. He walked over and sat besides the girls on the bed, looking down at his hands as he spoke.

"It's on both of us." Wanda told him. Athena sighed slightly. Wanda was her sister and Steve was the closest thing she had to a father. She hated seeing them upset and hated hearing them blame themselves. 

"This job... We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody. But if we can't find a way to live with that, then maybe next time... Nobody gets saved." Steve now having directed his comment at both girls, not just Wanda.

That same moment Vision was seen walking through Wanda's bedroom wall. He was wearing nice clothing. He stood there glancing from one individual to another. "Vis! We've talked about this." Wanda exclaimed softly. 

"This is a regular thing?" Athena asked, Wanda exhaled as she nodded. "Yes, but the door was open so I assumed that-" Vision began stating, but paused once he caught sight of Athena's facial expression. 

"Captain Rogers wished to know when Mr. Stark was arriving." Vision then said. "I was starting to forget about Tony... Explains why it's been so quiet around here." Athena murmured, Wanda letting out a slight chuckle.