76

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.

"Billy, I need you to focus." Wanda told her son. Billy was shuddering as he closed his eyes and tried focussing on Vision. " I can't tell. I see these..." Billy was trying to read his own mind for visions of his father. "Soldiers?" Asked Athena, and Billy nodded. "Yes. Soldiers." Billy told them. "They think he's dying." Billy then added. Panic grew in Wanda's eyes. She quickly did as Athena did seconds prior and created a mass wave of scarlet energy. It spread around the entire town. This mixed with the violet energy ended up causing the hex to expand further—both violet and scarlet hues combined and had more power together.

It was then that the entire border had expanded tremendously. Everyone who had been near said border was consumed by it and had fake aliases inside of Westview. Wanda had to make sure that Vision would remain inside the border so that he wouldn't die, as that was his true form in the world. Billy and Tommy watched as their mother's power merged with Athena's and had Westview become more modern as well as a lot larger of a space. Athena walked away from her sister—she wanted to clear her head before she became reckless and did something she'd later regret.

There was a small neighboring woods in the distance. Athena walked towards the woods and just walked around, walking deeper into the trail. There was a moment of lesser humanity in her. The same Athena Maximoff who had been going on missions with Avengers since she was thirteen was now more shaken and had trauma to last a lifetime. It had been five years of her life, and if it hadn't been for the Blip, then it would have been ten. She hadn't had a normal high school experience, or normal anything. Her friends barely remembered each other, while the entire world completely forgot Peter Parker, and that meant the same would happen to her once the Westview charade was over.

Athena moved her hands around in a mesmerizing fashion. Violet hues surrounded her fingers, as she created an energy sphere. Athena closed her eyes and tried to focus on creating an illusion with magic. Using a similar technique to how Wanda had brought Vision back—while inside Westview, of course. It was a somewhat tense moment, as Athena had all kinds of emotions flooding her way of thinking. Soon enough, her emotions overwhelmed her, and Athena let out a power infused scream. The trees around her had blown back with the power and a wave of violet was seen from where Athena stood.

"Woah there, Ath. You're seconds away from destroying this forest. We wouldn't want that, now would we?" Asked Natasha, as she walked up to Athena. It appeared that Athena's spell worked, even with her emotion overload. Athena's eyes widened, as she thought only Wanda could fabricate people into Westview. "I didn't think that would work." Athena said, her mouth in a slight 'o' shape. "You brought me here with a magic infused scream. The impossible becomes more possible by the day." Natasha scoffed.

"Do you..." Athena trailed off, as she walked closer to Natasha. "Do I remember what happened before you brought me back? Yeah, actually I do." Natasha responded. "Nat, I am so sorry about everything that happened." Athena told her. "We've been through this before, on the Other Side, remember? Athena, I did what I did for you and Yelena and the whole world. Know it wasn't your fault." Natasha said to her. Athena felt a sense of relief wash over her for the time being.