𝟓𝟏, 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.

Peter stood in the doorway of his bedroom on the Other Side

Peter stood in the doorway of his bedroom on the Other Side. He looked over to Athena– who had fallen asleep by now. A frown on his face, as Athena had been shell shocked by having watched Natasha's death. Seeing Natasha die reminded her of Gamora's death, but mainly it brought her back to Pietro's death as well. Athena had stopped crying after a while, as she'd gotten a headache from it. Peter hadn't left her side– she'd asked him not to. They'd sat in silence for a while. Athena laid her head on Peter's shoulder, and she had only listened to him as he began to ramble on about his little adventures as Spiderman while she'd been with the other Avengers. Athena had been holding onto Peter's hand for a long time, as if she were afraid he'd be taken away from her, too. Now that she'd finally fallen asleep, Peter was still worried about how she'd be when she woke up and remembered Natasha was still gone.

"Hey, Aspen told me what happened with Natasha. How is she?" Lexi said to Peter, as she walked up to the room– having seen sleeping Athena. "Not good. She didn't say anything for a while. I think from how much she'd menatlly been blaming herself and crying took a lot out of her. I talked to her for a while, trying to calm her down. But I mainly just sat with her until she fell asleep." Peter responded, as he looked from Athena to Lexi. "First Pietro, now Natasha... I'm afraid of what this double dose of grief will do to her, especially with these visions she's having about Aspen and Gwen." Lexi sighed.

"It's not fair. Athena doesn't deserve any of this. Her powers forced her to watch her mom die. She loved Natasha more than anyone, besides Wanda, of course. And having to watch someone you love die in front of you..." Peter trailed off. "It's a whole lot of shell shock. She watched so many people die right in front of her, and then she died too." Lexi said, having a sorrowed look on her face. "That's a lot to take in, especially at our age. We're only teenagers, and yet we're all so messed up." Noah murmured, as he walked up to them. Lexi gestured for them to go, as they did, Lexi carefully closed the door to the room so Athena could sleep peacefully. 

"Okay, wait, so if Natasha died for the soul stone, wouldn't that mean that the other Avengers would've gotten the other stones as well?" Aspen asked, as she sat at the dinner table. "Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?" Asked Peter, as he sat beside her. "Well, if the Avengers are gathering all these stones, it would be to use them to reverse Thanos' snap. Maybe there would be a way to not only bring back everyone, including those who died in sacrifice." Aspen then said.

"Like who?" Asked Noah. "Natasha, Gamora, Loki... Those are the three Athena's mentioned. They all died because of Thanos, but there may be a way to bring them back along with the ones who got turned to dust." Aspen told them. "How?" Lexi then questioned. "Dark magic." Noah finished. "Athena is a witch and Doctor Strange is a sorcerer. If Athena siphons put dark matter, maybe Strange could use it and manipulate it to bring the others back, too. Using the six stones and the power of a powerful witch and sorcerer should work." Noah then added, and Aspen nodded in agreement.