𝟑𝟔, 𝐅𝐚𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬

Chapter Thirty Six.
Family reunions mixed with fight scenes.

Sometimes you wonder if there would be an actual and proper way to learn from the past

Sometimes you wonder if there would be an actual and proper way to learn from the past. Reliving memories can be both good and bad. You need to be able to take in those memories and see what can be used to your advantage now. That change could quite possibly lead to more later on. Whether it be the smallest memory that you assume could mean nothing, may be what sets off a chain of events if the memory is used to advantage. Something so simple that it's always blindsided. It's easier to focus on the big

[Space]
Athena turned to face SpiderMan. Her mask had automatically gone away as she was in longer need of it. Now that her face was fully visible Peter could tell something was bothering her. The two of them had been at the entrance of the ship. "You're worried about Wanda, aren't you?" Peter then asked her as he had his mask off as well.

"I know my sister, and I know that all she wants is to live a normal life, but that's not really an option now. And with one of the Infinity Stones being a part of Vision..." Athena trailed off as she didn't want to think of the outcomes. "You're afraid that the aliens will kill the person that your sister fell for, meaning she'd no longer be happy." Peter finished her sentence.

"All I want is for Wanda to finally be happy. After Pietro's dead she seemed to have lost that part of her." Athena said in a rather quite tone. Peter frowned as he didn't like seeing Athena upset, especially not when it came to the one person she unconditionally loved. "Pietro was just as much you brother as he was Wanda's. And she didn't lose her happiness, Athena, because she still has you."

After a few moments of silence, Athena finally nodded slowly. She furrowed her eyebrows as she saw Ebony walk through the center of the ship with Doctor Strange's unconscious self floating behind him. Peter noticed this, too. He had his arm out in front of Athena in a rather protective manner. The two of them stayed dead silent so they wouldn't cause Ebony to turn around and notice they'd made it onto the ship.

When they were both certain that Ebony was gone and out of hearing distance, Peter turned to Athena. He brushed a strand of her auburn hair away from her face, and then put two fingers under her chin to have her look up at him. The two making direct eye contact now. "Go back to Earth, Athena. Find Wanda, Natasha, and Steve. It's been too long since you've seen your family. I can hold off here with Mr. Stark." Peter told Athena, who didn't say anything, but instead just stared into his eyes and nodded subtly.

"I don't know if I'd be able to make a breach back up here, though." Athena then realized. "You will be able to. You can only create breaches to locations you've already been. Now that you've been on the ship, you'll be able to breach back inside." Peter told her. Athena raised an eyebrow. "Ned's a huge fan of Vibe and he follows up on how his powers work. And since you've siphoned Vibe that means you'd be able to do the same."

Athena took a step back and nodded. Peter dropped his hand down to his side, as he was no longer touching her face. "You've said it yourself before. It's family above all else. Wanda's your sister. Go for it." Peter told her with a slight smile.