𝟎𝟑, 𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Chapter Three.
A king no longer.

"Secretary Ross has a congressional medal, that's one more than you have!" Rhodey exclaimed, pointing at Sam's chest as the two continued arguing

"Secretary Ross has a congressional medal, that's one more than you have!" Rhodey exclaimed, pointing at Sam's chest as the two continued arguing. "So, let's say we agree to this, how long is it gonna be until they lojack us like a bunch of common criminals." Sam shot back.

Tony had his hand over his face sighing dramatically. "You look done with life." Athena said to Tony as she walked outside to see the older man looking more annoyed than ever. "You have no idea, kid." He murmured. 

"One hundred and seventeen countries want to sign this, Sam, and you're just like, 'No it's cool we've got this.'" Rhodey continued. Sam scoffed, folding his arms over his chest. "How long are you going to play both sides?"

"I have an equation." Vision spoke out. Athena turned to him, she saw as Wanda looked down at her hands, as if debating a choice. "Oh, this will clear it up." Sam turned to him. Steve glanced up at Vision, noticing Wanda's look as well, knowing perfectly well what the older Maximoff was contemplating. 

"In the eight years that Mr. stark announced himself as Iron Man, a number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period, a number of potentially world ending events has risen at a comense rate-"

"Are you saying it's our fault?" Steve interrupted. Athena noticed Wanda's gaze had shifted to her, only Wanda almost immediately looked back down. Athena tilted her head slightly as she noticed her sister's odd behavior. 

"I'm saying here may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict, and conflict... breeds catastrophe. Oversight... Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand." Vision finished.

"Boom." Exclaimed Rhodey, turning  to Sam, who simply rolled his eyes. "Little Maximoff, comments?" Sam said, all avengers turning to the youngest person in the room. "I stand wherever Wanda stands in all of this." Athena responded. "See? Family above all else. This is why Athena is my favorite." Sam claps.

"Tony... You're being uncharacteristically non hyperverbal." Natasha spoke up, as she didn't want any pressure to be put on Athena. "It's because he's already made up his mind." Steve commented. "Boy, you know me so well." Scoffed Tony, lowering his hand form his face.

"Actually, I'm nursing an electromagnetic headache. That's what's going on, Cap. It's just pain. It's discomfort." Tony stated as he stood up and walked towards the kitchen. "Who's putting coffee grounds in the disposal? Athena, I bet it was you. You like to bug me like that." Athena only threw her hands up, "It was probably the android!" She said. 

Vision only turned to the girl in disbelief. "Wanda," Both Vision and Athena said in unison. "Vis, stop it." Wanda sighed. "Me? It was your sister who-" Vision was cut off. "Family comes first, Android." Athena smirked. "Some would consider that offensive." Vision stated. "Am I running a bed and breakfast for a biker gang?" Tony shook his head.