"Yes!" Kassie whispered under her breath and clenched her fist grinning running to the brunette's side. While walking George noticed that he couldn't hear any footsteps coming from Kassie which was surprising since she was still a child. "My brother's a detective y'know? It's pretty cool" Kassie broke the silence.

George only hummed. That explained why her footsteps were quiet. Her brother must have taught her that and cared for her safety. Being a detective was a dangerous job anyway. "Can you make a healing potion?" He asked Kassie who gave a thumbs up.

"Yes, but I'll need a bottle or anything I can fill liquid in. It doesn't matter if it's empty or not. I can replace it" George nodded and grabbed the empty water bottle in his bag and gave it to Kassie. Kassie took the bottle into her hands and stopped walking. George watched her place her palms on the bottle and slowly fill the bottle with red liquid.

George watched calmly while Kassie fills the bottle. Kassie turned to look at George and gave her the now full bottle. "Just 5 milliliter of that can heal a deep slice on the skin. 10 if you want to heal a stab. However, it can't heal bullet shots except when the bullet is out" she smiled.

George asked, "How long does it take for it to react?"

Kassie looked up at the sky placing her hands on her chin, "Depends on the injury. But a deep cut can take about three seconds to heal. It'll probably be faster once I upgrade my level. The process of healing also stings a little. Like an ant bite," she said looking up at George.

They started walking again through the street, "Hey Mister, the first one to clear the first door. That guy named Dream I'm pretty sure. When Eliminate announced his name he already was an Ordinary player. How do you think he got that level so fast?" She asked.

The cold breeze waves over their faces. George exhales through his mouth softly, "How do you think he achieved it?" He said. To be honest, he just thought that the Dream player was probably skilled and had a good ability. But now that he thought of it. It seemed impossible to achieve Ordinary in less than twelve hours.

Kassie places her hands on the pocket of her jacket, "Well I have many theories. One, he could probably have good physical strength, a good reaction time, and a powerful ability. He also must have been smart. Or number two, Eliminate can upgrade your level depending on your life before it happened" she said while George raises his eyebrows.

He looks down at the teenage girl, "What do you mean by 'your life before it happened?" He asked while Kassie clicks her tongue glancing at the stores beside.

Kassie, "Maybe level depends at the start on your stats. For example, a person already killed before Eliminate happened and when Eliminate happened. He was already in level five because of that kill," she said simply.

George widened his eyes at the girl's theory. That indeed was possible and that was probably the reason why he met some players in the world who got ordinary in just a short amount of time. But it wasn't 100 percent reasonable.

Since there were police, soldiers, and murderers out there that probably already killed many people. So why Dream out of 2 billion players? The second reason for this was because he probably had a good ability to start with. So he could easily prevent himself from getting killed. "A good theory. But not really accurate" George said.

George stared to his left and saw a clothing store. He stared at the clothing store and saw that it still wasn't looted. It was rare to find a store that isn't looted because of Eliminate. He also noticed that this store was H&M. George entered the clothing store while Kassie followed from behind confused.

George glanced at Kassie, "We'll need to at least change clothes. Grab some comfortable for fighting. I'll give us both ten minutes. If you don't get back at the exit in fifteen minutes. I'm leaving you" he said seriously while Kassie nods quickly dashing off to the clothing area.

He grabbed only a few clothes. A simple leather black jacket and a white shirt. He also grabbed black jeans for his lower body. He quickly removed all of his clothes from his body and tossed them somewhere hidden then replaced them with his clothes of choice. He grabbed his bag and threw it over his shoulder.

He was on his way to the door outside but he stopped when he saw a pair of black leather masks. He quickly grabbed at least five masks and shoved three in his bag. They would need the masks to hide their identity from other people in case they defeated players who hated them and would want to take a battle.

When he got to the exit. He was surprised to see Kassie already there. She was wearing black leggings, a purple shirt, and a white woman's leather jacket. "Hm, you're already done?" He asked and Kassie nods pulling a thumbs up.

He nods exiting the clothing store and gives one leather mask to Kassie who gladly took it placing the two thick strings over her ear. George also did the same grabbing an energy drink from his bag and downing all of them in his body.

"We'll travel from here to San Diego. It should take about two hours from car. Every 2000 kilometer distance there's a monument. So there's no worry when we need to clear door two in the next month" George says as he glared around the area looking for a car.

Kassie hummed crossing her arms against her jacket, "There must be at least a million monuments then if that's the case. Damn, I wonder how Eliminate happened" Kassie said as George opened the door to the car as they both entered.

For now, they still haven't met someone who knew about the real truth about Eliminate. As of now. No one still knew how Eliminate happened in the real world. Some probably thought that there were Earth outsiders that went here to this planet and made it as their game.

Perhaps they thought that humanity was just something they could play with. Or maybe humanity built this itself. But the technology was too high. There was no way humanity itself created this. George avoided Kassie's statement and started driving through the roads.

"Drista, by the way," Kassie said and George tilted the window's car using to gaze at Aurora.

"What?"

"Drista is my favorite real name" Kassie chuckled, "But still call me Kassie," she said. George stares at the small teenager and sighs nodding as he started driving calmly through the streets.

༺༻

Author's note

Drista/Kassie: Where the hell is my brother?!

Dream: When am I going to show up Author?

Hehe, just wait Dream. You'll show up soon :)