"Hey! Let go of that egg!" I demanded as I was still a bit mad and I felt like kicking something and this seem like a good reason to do so

"Hey! Let go of that egg!" I demanded as I was still a bit mad and I felt like kicking something and this seem like a good reason to do so. Which I kicked the bug which it let go of the egg. I caught the egg as the bug landed on the ground which it gets up and starts digging onto the ground. "Yeah! Take that you stupid bug! MAN! That felt good!" I yelled as I then looked at the egg.

.....

....:

.....

.....

"What am I supposed to do with this egg now?" I asked myself as I then realized that I now have an egg and I have no idea where it goes. "Ugh.... I don't have time for this." I said as I tucked the egg between my left wing. "I'll figure that out later." I said as I continued my search for the buffalo.

Timeskip

It was sunset and I had reached to where the buffalo live. I then zoomed to a boulder and hid. I then grabbed the egg and I said. "Alright egg, let's show those buffaloes what's coming." I said as suddenly. "Boo!" Pinkie jumps out of nowhere surprising me. "Yah! ...Pinkie Pie!" I whispered yelled while clutching the egg tight.

"Hi Dashie! Whatcha doing? Also what up with the egg?" She asked me. "Well for one thing I'm about to save Spike and (y/n). Second, I have this egg because I kicked a bug from possibly eating it.... Soooo.... I'm basically kinda stuck with this thing now." I told her. "Maybe it belongs to that cactus that's been following me?" Pinkie said pointing to an very odd looking cactus.

 "Maybe it belongs to that cactus that's been following me?" Pinkie said pointing to an very odd looking cactus

"Turne!?" It said as it stared at us. "Yeeaaahhhh no. I don't think it does." I said as the living cactus then did a keep its eye on me motion and it then did a slit your throat motion until it went back to a cactus position.

"Okayyyy..... let's try to stick together right now." I said "ok here's the plan. I'm gonna cause a distraction and you are gonna sneak in and save our friends." I told her the plan. "Do you have any questions?" I asked her. "Just one.... What's their part in the plan?" She asked me which I was confused until I saw that we were completely surrounded by buffalo. "Run, Pinkie, I'll hold 'em off. Save yourself!" I yelled as I gave her the egg and got into a battle position.