Chapter 97

***Nomzamo's POV.

So dad walked in on me and Zwelethu kissing so I have been pretending to be asleep during this ride home.

Dad : "Wake up , I know you not asleep."  I sigh and get out of the car leaving him behind getting the bags.

*WELCOME HOME !!!!*

They all shouted and I just laughed then hugged everyone. My little Umi comes running to me

Umi : "Mommy!"  He throws himself on me and his arms are holding tightly around my legs so I crouch down to his level and hug him properly , we are now both sobbing well I am. I mean we've been through so much with my baby and for him it's worse cause he's not even 8 years old yet he's gone through so much trauma and I seriously sometimes blame my actions and the choices I make , I'm even more scared of losing him since he's the only thing left of me and of my Unathi. Here I thought I will die and leave my baby boy behind , I know my parents are here and everything but he would've also needed his own parents at some point. The anger within me has just multiplied and I swear I even at some point thought of discharging myself and go straight to the Mazibuko homestead and burn everything to ashes but I also thought of how one day my son might need them cause I seriously wasn't worries about jail cause we have lawyers in the family , I'm joking but seriously I would've burnt everything down even that woman.

Umi : "Angikwazi ukuphefumula Mah'na" (I can't breathe mom) he whines , I giggle and tickle him , he screams giggling then I let him go then he runs off to dad. My mother was standing watching us wiping her own tears. Mnqobi helps me get back up and my back starts aching.

Me : "Baba kaSponge."  I tease him and he rolls his eyes.

Mnqobi : "I'll let my fiance deal with you please." We laugh and he leads me to the lounge so I can sit.

Mihlali : "Mamkhulu."  She says sitting next to me and snuggles herself next to me.

Me : "Unjani sthandwa sami. Ihhe y'all should treat me like this all the time man and y'all will be highly blessed I'm telling y'all."  I say as Khanyisa brings me food and Khanya gives me a damp cloth to wipe my hands.

Khanya : "kahle sis , you were almost dead so you shouldn't be talking this much. Angiyazi iPatient enje mina."  I laugh.

Dad : "Phela she got a kiss nje , after almost a year." He says walking in and sits next to Mihlali. I choke on my saliva with my eyes glued on my father who is so chilled , my sisters laugh at me.

Me : *clears throat*

Ndabe : "Here's your niece."  She says handing me her daughter , I almost scream when I see her , she's so beautiful. This child will be hot , big hazel brown eyes , little pouty lips , long thick lashes and bushy eyebrows.

Me : "Aibo , I never knew beauty until I saw this child. Jesus!"

Mihlali : "Aibo Mamkhulu , thina sinjani kanti?"

Lando : "We are also beautiful now sisiza."

Me : "I'm joking hawu." Lando and Mihlali both mumble something amongst themselves. Everyone eventually joins us in the lounge.

Mama : "Cha you talking too much for someone who just woke up from the dead sisi."

Dad : "She has to , phela I caught her kissing some boy."  He says eyeing me then continues eating. UMuzi thou!

Khanyi : "Baba ngathi you didn't like that nje."  She says laughing.

Dad : "No I'm just traumatized."  Everyone laughs.