Chapter 83

#Narrated.

Lumko finally decided to go to the Eastern Cape with his wife and BabuNkomo. Arriving there after hours , Lumko drives straight to Pinelands to his mother's house. They got there and found Aluve , Lumko's younger sister , they all entered and BabuNkomo made sure to lock the door behind them and kept the key with him.

Aluve : "Ufuna ntoni apha Lumko?"  (What are you doing here Lumko?)

Lumko : "Andiva sisi? This is my mother's house so you won't question me."

Aluve : "I seriously didn't mean to be rude bhuti."

Lumko : "Where's mama?"  Aluve fidgets

Aluve : "Uhm , she went away with her man."

Lumko : "Mama has a man?"  He asks frowning. BabuNkomo stands up and walks around the house while Aluve looks at him deadly. 

BabuNkomo : "There's a spirit roaming in this house and it's not peaceful. This spirit was recently taken."  He says sitting on a single couch after he came back from roaming around.

Khanyi : "What do you mean mkhulu?"

BabuNkomo : "This girl must speak the truth!"

Aluve : "Excuse me! So wena ufika apha ekhaya lam and accuse me of izinto endingazaziyo?"

Lumko : "No one accused you of anything la , just speak up!"

Aluve : "Speak up what? Ndithini? Nindifuna nton?"

BabuNkomo : "You know exactly what I'm talking about."  He says looking straight at Aluve in the eyes , she suddenly screams.

Aluve : "Don't look at me!"  She screams.

BabuNkomo : "Talk or else this spirit will make you suffer." 

Aluve : "I don't know anything mna!"  BabuNkomo stands up and walks to her , he holds her and she starts screaming , crying & kicking.

Aluve : "Ndiyatsha! Ohhhhhh Bhuti wami please help meeeeee! Oh bawo! Yoh yoh yoh yoh yoh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Thiiiiiiiiiii!"  She screams more as BabuNkomo prays and instructs the other to join their hands and pray with him. He finally gets his hands off her.

BabuNkomo : "Now Speak!"

Aluve : "They call me Nomagqhirhwa on the other side , we recently joined them because we were jealous of our bug brother , we also just wanted to feel how it's like to be rich."

BabuNkomo : "with the cost of other people's lives? Your family?"

Aluve : "We didn't care about all that , we just wanted the riches."

Lumko : "You keep on saying we , we , we ; you and who?"

Aluve : "Mna noCwenga. We met this woman who recruited us bathi nguNobethu." Cwenga being Lumko's younger brother.

BabuNkomo : "Tell them hiw many of you are in that rubbisg of yours!"

Aluve : *sniffs*  "I only know of ten which is me , Cwenga ; Nobethu ; her husband ; Jayimane ; Senzeni ; Mandisa ; Thenjiwe ; Andisiwe & Xolisile."  BabuNkomo laughs shaking his head.

Khanyi : "What?!"  She exclaims shocked , her words came out almost inaudible.

BabuNkomo : "Tell us more."

Aluve : "I don't know much cause I was new so they never let us in on some info but what I know is that most of them were after the Dlamini's , especially makaMihlali's parents. They were keeping us close cause we are close to the Dlamini's according to them."  Lumko keeps rubbing his face and clenching his jaws with anger but he made sure to record this whole confession.

BabuNkomo : "Okay we hear you. Now where is your mother?"  Aluve starts hyperventilating and then she just sobs loudly.

Lumko : "Talk man gqhiwrha ndini !! Uphi umama!?!" (Bloody witch! Where's mom?)

Aluve : "Nditshilo nje uba uphi umama!"  She cries.

BabuNkomo : "Give me your hand." He orders her authoritatively.

Aluve : "Hhayi andifun ukutsha! I'll talk ! Yoh!" She cries.

BabuNkomo : "Speak then!"

Aluve : "As a joining signature and a vow to not betray anyone we had to sacrifice umama *weeps* and uCwenga thought they'd help us fast if we gave them a bonus so we gave up umama and her man." 

Lumko : "How did y'all exactly sacrifice umama?"

Aluve : "We had to get their hesrt while it was still beating."

Khanyi : "Angizwa?!"

Lumko : "You mean you killed them?" He asks furiously.

Aluve : "Not me alone but sinoCwenga!" 

Khanyi : "Then what were y'all gonna do to my baby?"

Aluve : "We just wanted Bhuti to suffer , the others supported because the Dlamini's will also suffer."

BabuNkomo : "Who's Xolisiwe?"

Aluve : "I don't know."