Chapter 95

***Nomzamo's POV.

I had woken up the previous weekend and my mom couldn't stop crying , she was always here , she'd sometimes even spend the night here by my side , even my sisters always visit me and I still haven't met my niece nor have I seen my son yet.  Although they've been visiting me , no one has told me what happened to Langa , I don't know if he got away or if he's in jail and the last time I asked dad , he just dismissed me so I'm scared that he might be out there and that he might even come here to finish me off.

Voice : "Penny for your thoughts?"  I knew exactly who that deep voice belonged to and I was angry at him to be honest.

Me : "Hi."  I say glancing at him then turn back to staring at the window.

Zwelakhe : "Ouch , that was cold."

Me : "And it was more freezing having your friend not visit you when you knew she was hospitalised after being shot."  He swallows and smile faintly.

Zwelakhe : "I'm sorry Zaza , the thing is , I couldn't face you. I was scared of facing you."

Me : "And why is that? Why would you be scared to face me?"

Zwelakhe : "maybe if I had came in with you or if I checked the coast first like I always did then maybe you wouldn't have been shot by that stupid guy.."  He says angrily while clenching fists.

Me : "Hey! Don't blame yourself for that jerk's stupidity please. Don't ever think you responsible for his stupidity and besides I can never blame you since  we didn't know that he'd do that."  He nods.

Zwelakhe : "Okay but I still feel bad."

Me : "don't even. So what happened to him vele?"

Zwelakhe : "after he shot you , he shot himself and unfortunately for him he died."  I release a big sigh.

Me : "Good riddance."  He chuckles.

Zwelakhe : "Look mfethu , I know this isn't a good time but ngiyakuncanywa mfethu. I really really like you and I would love for you to become my woman and wife one day , please give me a chance."

Me : "oh wow , I uhm...uhhh *breathe out* I..."

Zwelakhe : "I know I caught you off guard but I had to come clean, I've been scared of telling you this honestly." I smile and he just smashes his lips on me and gives me a big juicy kiss that leaves me panting then he walks out.

Me : "Wow."  That came out as a whisper.