Chapter 64

***Landokuhle's POV.

I was walking to the gate with Stha when I saw Calvin and his crew , Taylor was with them too. When Taylor saw us coming towards the gate , she started being flirty with Calvin then she grabbed him and kissed him.

Stha : "Taylor is so pathetic bruh."

Me : "Nawe don't entertain her cause that's what she wants , a reaction from us."  We stood just by the gate with Stha , we heard them laughing and Taylor being the loudest , I just roll my eyes. Stupid. Someone throws their arm around me and kisses my cheek and by the smell , I know it's non other than Calvin. I throw his arm off my shoulder.

Me : "What do you want Calvin?"

Calvin : "Can't I show my girlfriend some love?"

Me : "I am not your girlfriend , you stupid fuck."

Calvin : "Why are you angry my flower?"  He asks trying to touch my behind under my skirt but I duck.

Me : "Leave me alone Calvin."

Calvin : "why do you always have to act like this perfect little girl when you've been riding me for months?"  He screams grabbing everyone's attention.

Me : "Oh you wish."

Calvin : "The pictures were proof so you can't deny."

Me : "Oh well try getting more proof then , something more tangible maybe like a sextape or something."

Calvin : "So you agree that I've fucked you?"

Me : "Oh no , you just wish that you could fuck me but I've said it before and I'll repeat , I'm not naive or bitchy like your Taylor or every other girl here in school that us crazy over and then let's you inside their pants. I have so much worth and respect for myself to let a boy with a small mind that's close close to nothing to get in my pants and disrespect me and my parents like that."  He chuckles angrily and slaps me unexpectedly.

Calvin : "It's true , You are truly a bitch."

Me : "Thank you , I know. Besides we both know that your penis wouldn't even break my hymen and I wish all these girls that are so crazy about you knew that you only have the looks unfortunately."  He tries grabbing me but someone grabs him first and it's Bhuti Mnqobi with bhuti Lethu behind him.

Mnqobi : "Who's sister are you trying to hit? Who's daughter? Do you know me? Do you know her parents? Where do you get the right to even touch her boy?"  He asks each question while slapping him. Lethu kicks Calvin and he falls then Mnqobi gets on top of him and start punching him. I look around and Calvin's friends have all ran away. My brothers take mine and Stha's bags to the car.

Lethu : "Oh and , you audience , if anyone reports us we'll deal with you."  He says pointing at those who were watching not smiling one bit. We all get in the car and drive home. They buy us lunch then drive home , we drop Stha home before continuing with our journey.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

***Mihlali's Pov.

My parents have been here for a week and I have been avoiding them ever since that day.  Gogi had fetched me from school , when we got home we found mom cooking while dad was feeding my little brother. I greeted and went to lock myself in my room. I changed my uniform and tried to nap a little but was disturbed by a rough knock. I opened and it was dad.

Dad : "why are you locked up in here?"

Me : "I was about to nap."  I said then yawned.

Dad : "No , come and join us in the lounge."  He said and walked off. I huff then get my shoes and follow behind him. I sit next to Gogi and lay my head on her shoulder.

Gogi : "You Okay?"  I smile and nod at her. She kisses my forehead. Dad walks in with a tray and hands is our food. Shortly they join us and sit opposite us. We eat quietly then dad breaks the silence.

Dad : "Mihlali why are you acting like a brat?"

Mom : "Baby?"

Dad : "No sthandwa sami , mina I won't tolerate such behavior. Eh sisi if you want to act like a spoilt brat then not here but le , you hear me?"  I nod with my tears on the verge of coming out.

Dad : "I won't grovel nor apologize for disciplining you and being angry. I never called you because I'm still angry Mihlali. Wena would you be happy if your child , your first child at that , fell pregnant at such an early age? How do you think we feel? Huh? We feel like we failed you or maybe we doing something wrong. We expected so much from you as our first one. We expected you to set a good example for your younger siblings especially your sisters Mihlali. I'm not saying we expected you to be perfect but I thought you'd be smart enough to use contraceptives when you started having sex , even coming to terms with you not being a virgin , hurt us so babygirl , you can't expect us to be happy and clap hands for you when you did something so huge."

Gogi : "Sibabalo , she heard you. Leave her now."

Dad : "No , mina Mihlali I'll whoop you one more time then maybe you'll be back to your senses and you'll remember that you aren't white man. Ndak'betha futhi yevha?"  I nod crying on Gogi.