Chapter 72

***Nomzamo's POV.

My plan has been going accordingly. Langa is penniless with only his Polo vivo , whatever car he disappeared with and his old bachelor flat in Sandton. I burnt his master's degree and some documentation that he had when he started his business. Well his mother has been calling me so I just blocked her number. Vele mina I had already moved out in my parents home and bought a small house for me and my baby - it's a three bedroom house with a pool & a garden suitable for my baby to play. So after moving here with the help of my father , uncle and brothers - mom suggested that I leave Umi behind since I haven't mourned everything that I've lost so she said this was my chance to do so before Umi started missing me. Yeah , Umi is mommy's boy even Unathi was. Oh how I miss my baby , kodwa abantu!

I was going through my photo albums that kept every single memory that I had captured. The first album was of pictures of me and Langala..lethu , from the time he was still taking me out on dates , the week we spent in Cape Town , when he proposed , when we found out about our pregnancy , our wedding , our pregnancy photoshoot , us & our baby boys , him & our boys , both of us as parents & many more. I had decided to keep memories so some of these pictures were printed out from our phones. At this point I'm sobbing as I tear every single picture with Langa in it. Langa was what I thought was my soulmate but no , him and his stupid acquaintances had to ruin my life like this. What could've gone wrong if they just made him or supported him in serving me divorce papers than to have them kill one of my precious gifts. My kids are my life , they just had to break me like this , they just had to take half of my soul away , I'm only praying that this doesn't steal me away from my baby cause he still very much needs me. In my life , I've never been one to hate someone but uLanga and his family made me hate them with passion , I hate then so much and I know that only when I know and see all of them suffering then only I'd be satisfied although it won't take away the gap , the void I'm feeling but I want them to suffer nonetheless. I understand God & ancestors will fight for me but they'll have to do it after me , I'll start the way. If I ever see Langa I better have no weapon on me cause I'll use it and kill him straight.

************
Mom : "Mafungwase kaMawakhe?"

Me : *crying*  "I need you mama. I'm scared I might hurt myself or something , I'm just too angry."

Mom : "oh sthandwa sami. We'll be there shortly."

*************

I bury myself in the blanket and continue crying. I think I ended up falling asleep because I was woken up by mama.

Mama : "Woza."  (Come.) She says taking my hand in hers and leads me to the dining table which is by the kitchen. We sit and dad serves us some chicken Alfredo and juice.

Me : "Thanks dad."

Mom : "Thank you."  He pecks mom's lips then joins us with his plate.

Me : "This is nice."  Dad is the king of Pasta , any meals of Pasta he cooks are always delicious.

Dad : "Thank you. I know you jealous baby kodwa you can compliment your man hawu. Jealousy doesn't suit you mnkami."  Mom rolls her eyes.

Mom : "I was about but since you said what you said then angisafuni."  I giggle.

Dad : "Mcm. Zamo , after you finish eating go bath."  I look at him in disbelief.

Me : "I've already bathed baba  hawu!"

Mom : "Then umubi."

Dad : "Go wear something comfortable with takkies , I'm taking you somewhere."  I nod and go get dressed. He drives us to 'The shooting range' and I look at him. I follow him out. We meet a big buff guy by the door who greets dad with a manly hug and shakes my hand.

Dad : "Baby , this is Zwelakhe Biyela. Zwelakhe this is my first born , my princess."  I smile. We walk in further and I'm made to wear shooting glasses & earmuffs. We walk in some room and there's a full body cardboard cutout of Langa & his mother , I laugh looking at dad and he just winks.

Dad : "This was Zwelakhe's idea."  I shake my head smiling. I have the best father yazi. Zwelakhe joins us and dad gives us space as he guides me.

Zwelakhe : "Your hand position on the grip of a handgun is vital to hitting the target. Although the grip configurations of the revolver and the semi-automatic pistol are different, the gripping procedure is the same."  He says before handing me the handgun.

Me : "Got it."

Zwelakhe : "Are right or left handed?"

Me : "right-handed."  I answer abit confused.

Zwelakhe : "For a right-handed shooter, the right hand is the "shooting" or "strong" hand and the left hand is the "support" or "weak" hand. For a left-handed shooter, the shooting and support hands are reversed."

Me : "mh.hm"

Zwelakhe : "Hold the handgun high on the grip so that the recoil is directed back to the hand and arm in a straight line. This allows better repeat shots and more accurate shooting."

Me : "Okay."

Zwelakhe : "Now to grip a handgun properly."

Me : "....."

Zwelakhe : "Grasp the gun under the frame and trigger guard with your support hand. Do not cock the gun, and do not touch the trigger.Open your shooting hand so that your thumb and index finger form a V.Place the V as high on the frame as possible so that the grip of the gun rests firmly in the palm of your shooting hand.Curl your fingers around the gun's grip with your index finger extended along the side of the gun and off the trigger."  That's too much.

Me : "I think I can do that."

Zwelakhe : "Safety tip -On both revolvers and semi-automatics, make sure you place the part of your hand between your thumb and index finger in an area on the gun’s grip where your hand will not be pinched or cut by the hammer during recoil." After the lecture , he guides me as I start shooting.

Dad : "Think of everything that was making you that angry. Take it as if you really shooting them both." I close my eyes and start shooting.