Chapter 26

***Lethukuthula's POV

I've been telling my brother about , BabuNkomo requesting his presence back home in Emnambithi but he never listened. BabuNkomo had to now fly down to Joburg just because of bhut'Mnqobi's stubbornness and ignorance. If he still doesn't listen then he will be getting it. I know that Thandeka isn't here on a good note but Mnqobi is naive and I'm sorry , he'll end up losing Qondi.

I was driving with my little sister to the airport to fetch BabuNkomo cause he'll be staying at home.

Lando : "Bhuti can I please have a McDonald's meal?" I look at her.

Me : "You can have it lil sis."  She rolls her eyes.

Lando : "Sorry bhuti my bad. Can you handsome please buy me , your favorite sister a McD meal?"  I laugh at her.

Me : "I will but you not my favourite sis , my favourite sis is Ndabe."

Lando : "Yeah right. Could've fooled me!"  So neither of us , my siblings and I that is , are talking to Sis'Ndabe because of her last accusations she had accused Mah of. After buying our food through the drive thru , I drove to the airport. We stood outside the car eating. I saw BabuNkomo coming towards us so I went to help him with his bags. I loaded them in the boot and then drove us home with some Maskandi music playing as BabuNkomo requested.

Dad : "Baba."  He greeted BabuNkomo with a handshake as we entered the house. I left them there and went up to my room to change into my traditional trainee outfit. Mom and dad even built a rondavel for me in the back yard , right next to the backyard flats. I got into my rondavel and waited for BabuNkomo. He eventually came in.

BabuNkomo : "Ndodana."

Me : "Yebo baba."

BabuNkomo : "You know your task right?"

Me : "I've been trying to reach out to Bhuti but he never listens."

BabuNkomo : "I'll sort him." I nodded.

Me : "I hear you."

BabuNkomo : "Why are you depriving yourself love?"  I thought we were here to discuss the tasks we have to do.

Me : "I'm not sure I follow baba?"

BabuNkomo : "You know exactly what I'm talking about. The girl you are waiting for was will never be yours. Your child had to die because if she survived she wouldn't have been normal and that would've caused many disputes and hurt in both the families. Let go of that girl and find your one , also forgive yourself for the loss of your child."  I wipe my face.

Me : "Yebo baba."  Where do I even start thou?

BabuNkomo : "And don't worry , you know how much your mother loves you she'll be there for you when you decide to give yourself time to mourn your daughter. You have to do a naming ceremony so you can clear your path for the future." 

Me : "Won't the ceremony need the baby's mother?"

BabuNkomo : "No. Your father paid everything so the child is a Dlamini." I nod.

Me : "okay."

BabuNkomo : "Don't worry your one is closer now."

Me : "really?"

BabuNkomo : "let's go eat. I can't wait to taste your mother's oxtail stew. We'll continue later"  We stand up and walk out. I lock the door then follow BabuNkomo inside the house.