Continuation of Chapter 09

***Khensani's POV.

I'm walking to the main gate with Mthobisi who I got to know through Mihlali as they in the same class and they are friends somehow. I see Mnqobi leaning on his Porsche Macan looking at me with a hard face on and somehow I'm feeling nervous. He just walks to my direction and somehow I freeze on my spot , he gets to me and grabs my waist and kisses the shit out of me. When we break the kiss , it seems like we've created a crowd since a lot of eyes are looking at us now. God knows how much I hate spotlights and unfortunately Mnqobi seems to like attention.

Mnqobi : "Asambe."  I find myself not arguing or fighting but I know that I'm mad at him. As soon as he drives off I ignore him , looking out the window.

Mnqobi : "how was your day?"  Is he serious right now?!

Me : "mxm"  he glances at me then back at the road.

Mnqobi : "Sengenzeni? What did I do sthandwa sami?"

Me : "Mnqobi you can't keep holding , grabbing & kissing me as if I'm your girlfriend! That's totally unacceptable and irritating. I'm not your girlfriend Mnqobi. Nxx"

Mnqobi : "Are you clicking your tongue at me Qondisile?" 

Me : *clears throat*  "cha Mnqobi."

Mnqobi : "Okay listen I'm sorry neh. I won't do it again but I really can't stay away from you. Like I said I like you alot."  I look at him.

Me : "You doing it again Mnqobi! You just kiss me then confess your feelings and just leave me hanging as always. Nxx You irritate me!"  I slam his door as soon as he parks outside the gate and walk inside the yard.

Nolu : "Hey baby. How was school?"  I groan.

Me : "It was okay but got ruined in the end."

Nolu : "It's a boy?"

Me : "Kind of."

Nolu : "talk to me."

Me : "so this guy is like a friend , a close one at that. This one time he just grabs me and gives a mind-blowing kiss then confesses his feelings towards me then leaves me hanging. He did the same thing again today."

Nolu : "How does he make you feel?"

Me : "He makes me feel like I'm this new person and I honestly love the person I become around him cause I'm more carefree and not that uptight girl I was before."

Nolu : "so you also like him?"

Me : "Come on Mah , I'm sure it's not that deep."

Nolu : "you see? Maybe that's what he's scared of. Rejection."  I look at her as she stares at me with her eyebrows raised. If she knew who I was talking about I'd say she's defending her son.

Nolu : "go change and come back to eat."  I do that.  I sit on the high chair watching her cook.

Me : "Thank you."  I thank her as she places a plate with a slice of chocolate cake.

Nolu : "Where's Landokuhle?"

Me : "oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you , she said she's going to do an assignment with a friend in the library."

Nolu : "y'all must think I was born yesterday."  I shrug and continue indulging my cake..