Chapter 27

***Mnqobi's POV

I miss my woman. Everything that happened that day was misunderstood on Qondi's side. I've been trying to reach out to her but nothing , she doesn't take my calls nor responds to my texts.

Mom : "Hey baby."  I smile and go hug her.

Me : "Unjani sthandwa sami."  She looks at me and then starts laughing.

Mom : "I'm sorry but what did you do? You look different." 

Lando : "Yeah mom , he looks girlfriend-less different."  She says walking in and stands bext to mom then they both crack up , laughing at me.

Me : "I'm seriously hurting mama."

Mom : "I'm sorry baby. Talk to me." 

Me : "so on Saturday , I had went out with Qondi. We went to eat in Michaels kitchen and Thandeka showed up."

Mom : "Okay?"  I shrug.

Me : "Well Thandeka started being nasty and I totally ignored her then she introduced herself as 'the one I love' , I still didn't say anything then uQondi wadinwa and left me." 

Mom : "Ay kodwa Mnqobi nawe! You were supposed to put Thandeka in her place not sit there and let her disrespect your girlfriend. I would've done the same if I was Qondi , maybe even dump you. When you didn't put that girl in her place , you gave Qondi the impression that you still inlove with Thandeka and you showed Qondi that you can never stand up for her. In short nje , you disrespected your girl."  I rub my face.

Lando : " wonder how you gon' get her."

Me : "Hmm?"

Lando : "They left yesterday."  I immediately feel my eyes burn with tears. BabuNkomo walks in and just stares at me.

BabuNkomo : "Yazi I feel like slapping this boy makoti."

Mom : "Please do baba maybe he'll get back to his senses."  He walks towards me and I keep taking a step back.

Mom : "Mnqobi!"  I stop. BabuNkomo grabs me outside and leads me to Lethu's rondavel.

BabuNkomo : "Take your shoes off and get inside and if you dare run away , I'll make you run these streets naked."  He says sternly while pointing his finger at me. Just as I enter , I black out.

When I open my eyes , I scan around the room and I'm still in the hut with BabuNkomo and my brother this time.

BabuNkomo : "They've already started." He says looking at me , shaking his head.

Me : "Who? With what?"

BabuNkomo : "Mnqobi. You need to listen to your brother whenever he summons or warns you about something. Buka manje you are about to lose your one."

Me : "My one?"

BabuNkomo : "Mnqobi. The first time you got in between those girl's thighs and had unprotected sex , you tied your soul with her. She is gifted , she just hasn't seen it yet so it's your duty to protect her all the time , even when you are 100km away. Right now she'll need you more than ever."

Me : "Why?"

BabuNkomo : "If you truly love her as you claim , go to her and make sure you keep her close , on your hip kind of close or else alot will be lost between the two of you."

Me : "Yebo baba."

BabuNkomo : "Take this , bath , steam and puke with this water until it's finished. Take this and chew it now then swallow."  He says giving me something that looks like a salami stick , I chew it and it's bitter then I swallow it as is. I start gagging.

BabuNkomo : "Don't stop it , let it do it's work."  He says putting a bucket next to me. I start vomiting into the bucket until I can't anymore.

BabuNkomo : "Good. Whenever you decide to go see your one , come to me first so I can give you her herbs."  I nod.

BabuNkomo : "Lastly , stay away from that other girl , she'll be your downfall."  I nod then he dismisses me.