Chapter 42

#Narrated.

[In MEDICLINIC....]

The doctor walked towards where Nolu was sitting with Ndabe.

Doc : "Greetings Mrs Dlamini."

Nolu : "Hi. Please get straight into it."

Doc : "Yes okay. Uhm your husband is miraculously out if coma , together with your son. When your husband wakes up he might be temporarily paralysed but it's definitely not something a physician can't fix.  Your son is okay but I would definitely suggest therapy and he is awake."

Nolu : *wipes tears*  "Oh Lord. Thank you so much. Please take me to my son's ward." They follow the doctor to Simphiwe's ward.

Simphiwe : *crying*  "Mah" He opens his arms to his mother. Nolu cradles him on the bed as he cries.

Nolu : "I'm sorry sthandwa sami." She says trying to hold herself from crying.

》》》》》》》》》》

-In the other hospital.

Zamo had been waiting for the doctor to get some feedback. The doctor came after two hours

Doc : "Mrs Mazibuko."

Zamo : "Hey doc. How's my son?"

Doc : *clears throat*  "I apologize , we tried all we can but your son is no more."

Zamo : "Huh? Wait what?"  She asks confused , in a whisper.

Doc : "My deepest condolences to you."

Zamo : "NOOOO!!!!"  she screams wailing. The doctor comforts her until she is a bit calm but she's still crying.

Doc : "Who can I call to come and get you?"

Zamo : "My mom." She whispers trying to stop her tears. The doctor calls Nolu while he takes Zamo to wait for her in his office. Nolu arrives almost immediately and just hugs a hysterical Zamo now.

Zamo : "Mama , I don't want to believe it. He was telling me his childish jokes with his brother while I bathed them , it can't be." She says sobbing.

Nolu : "Phephisa sthandwa sami."  She says in a cracked voice too. The doctor wipes his eyes and leaves his office to give them space.

Zamo : "Kubuhlungu mama."  (It's painful mama)

Nolu : "I know. I know baby. I'm sorry baby."  She keeps kissing her side of the face.

Zamo : "I don't want to believe it."  She cries.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jayimane : "I hope you know what you have done. Let's hope you are ready for this war."

Mandisa : "I know and I'm ready. I'm not done ke futhi."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

In KwaMakhutha , the Nxumalo homestead.

Qondi woke up and they explained everything to her , she cried but I mean who wouldn't cry after finding out that you were almost made a spiritual dwarf animal to perform witchcraft? BabuNkomo had came to see her.

BabuNkomo : "Greetings." They greet back.

Thandeka : "I'll go get her."  She comes back shortly with Qondi. BabuNkomo stares intensely at Qondi as she walks in.

BabuNkomo : "Umthetho wakho awulaleli nawe , ufana neSoka lakho heh?"  (You also don't listen just like your boyfriend huh?)

Qondi : "No baba."

BabuNkomo : "What did I say to you?"

Qondi : *clears throat*  "that I must normalize praying , fasting and ukuphahla."  She says looking down.

BabuNkomo : "And what did you do?"

Qondi : "Nothing , I never listened."

BabuNkomo : "You and that boyfriend of yours will have many problems if y'all continue like this. Today I'm here to cleanse and stregthen you and your twin brother. After that , Qondi needs to slaughter a white chicken as a sacrifice for her protection and her child."

Them : "Child??!"  Everyone asks in shock making BabuNkomo chuckle.

BabuNkomo : "Yes. She is pregnant."

Qondi : "Aibo! How?"

Thandeka : "Don't you know how you made that baby?"

Qondi : "I mean like , Mnqo just got back since he was in coma."

BabuNkomo : "When he slipped into coma , you were already pregnant. Moving on , MaRhadebe , I need you to go back to the palace alone and act like nothing is wrong. I just want you to make sure that your husband drinks this for three days. After three days , you will see how evil are people."

Thandeka : "won't his wives disturb the process?"

BabuNkomo : "No my child. Please , let's get straight into it , I have to rush to Johannesburg , my granddaughter just lost her child."