Chapter 53

***Khensani's POV.

Mnqobi only drove me back to Sunninghill , where my mom and brother were , today. I am so scared of facing my mother since I'm pregnant and we never got the chance to talk about it when BabuNkomo revealed it that day in my father's home.

Mnqo : "Baby you will be fine , stop worrying."

Me : "I can't help it."

Mnqo : "I also have to face my father , uncle and grandfathers , imagine that." I kiss him goodbye then walk inside the yard. He drives off when I'm already inside. I stand by the door.

Mom : "Are you gonna stand there forever?" I walk to the lounge slowly and sit away from mom.

Me : "molweni"

Mom : "so you not sitting next to me today?" I look at her then go sit next to her.

Me : "I'm sorry mama."

Mom : "hey hey hey , it's okay Thando lwami." She hugs me , I'm already crying.

Me : "I wanted to get my degree first and be stable before falling pregnant."

Mom : "Don't cry , such things and mistakes are part of life. You can still continue with school while pregnant , you will continue with your online classes until you give birth then you will go back to school , okay?"

Me : "Yes momma."

Mom : "Babies are a blessing."

Me : "okay."

Mom : "are you hungry?"  I nod. She drags me with her to the kitchen. I sit on the barstool watching her make me food.

Mom : "How is Zamo holding up?"

Me : "I'm not sure but she is much better than the past few weeks."

Mom : "I totally understand her pain hey , although you came back to me."

Me : "oh she said I must thank you for the support , she really appreciated you flying from KZN just to support her."

Mom : "ahh it's okay. So I've decided to look for my sperm donor and your other mother , Nolu said she'll ask her husband to help."  Yoh!

Me : "Okay mom?"

Mom : "mmh."  My twin brother walks in and that makes me not say anything. He comes to hug me then brush and kiss my tummy.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

***Mihlali's Pov.

Owethu : "What are we gonna do now?"  We were in McDonald's having lunch after our visit to the doctor , it is confirmed that I am pregnant.

Me : "I don't know Wethu!"  I snapped at him.

Owethu : "We will get through this , I promise."

Me : "Yeah well it's easy for you to say so , my dad would totally ship me off , ground me , cut off my allowance and many other things but most of all , I'd ruin our relationship."

Owethu : "Okay I didn't mean to be insensitive , I'm sorry."

Me : "I don't want to disappoint my family like this."

Owethu : *chuckles*  "What do you mean by that?"

Me : "Wethu , I'm sure you also wouldn't want to ve set back by a child when we still this young."

Owethu : "Oh!"

Me : "Do you want us to keep it?"

Owethu : "Uh I'll support you in whatever decision."  I hold his hand from across the table and give it a small squeeze.

Me : "thank you."  I said wiping my tears. The mood was suddenly awkward.

Me : "I'm sorr..."  He cuts me off.

Wethu : "Can we please go , I have something to do."

Me : "Oh , uhm okay."  We walked to his car and he wasn't even holding my hand anymore. I asked that we go to a clinic nearby to make an appointment , he drove us there.

Me : "Hi."  I greeted quietly , caressing my arms.

Reception : "Hi ma'am."

Me : "I'd like to know how much would a termination cost?"  She smiles.

Reception : "Very well , I'll just give you this pamphlet and it has all our options of how we do things , when you find what you are looking for , give us a call using that number on the pamphlet."

Me : "Thanks."  I run out , bumping into someone.

Me : "I'm sorry."  I ran to the car but I couldn't see it. A security came to me.

Security : "Hi sis. Uhm your boyfriend said , I must give you these which I believe are yours?" I gave him a tight smile.

Me : "Yes and thank you."  I took my things from him.

Security : "He requested an uber for you , he said it will be here in a minute."  I just nod. He waits with me until he receives a call from 'my boyfriend' that the uber has arrived. I thanked him and walked to the cab.