Chapter 54

***Nomzamo's POV

I had started attending therapy and my parents make sure that I do. My dad's sister , aunt'Lindi us helping me with selling some of Langa's properties and I gave five to my smaller siblings from Mnqobi to Sphelele but I didn't tell my parents. I also have been thinking of opening a new branch of my resort in Umhlanga and maybe later move there.

I was in the kitchen making food while my mother and mom's sister were cooking together.

Mom : "When will you decide to talk to your husband sisi?"

Aunt'Lungi : "I don't know sis but what I know is that if we talk alone in the room then we will both end up naked and panting."  Mom laughs out loud , I giggle.

Gogozi : "Ay wena , laugh like a lady."

Mom : "Kahle Thabisile!"  Gogozi laughs and clicks her tongue.

Gogozi : "You disrespectful wena! Wena Lungi , talk to your man , if y'all end up naked or whatever then it's alright."

Aunt'Lungi : "He is still in a dog box nje."

Gogozi : "I know it's also about you needing a scratch phela 10+ years is no joke."

Mom : "She's a virgin."

Gogozi : "Tonight make a plan sisi." I giggle and she turns to me.

Mom : "Yini wena?"

Gogozi : "Nawe Zamo , you just like your aunt." They laugh at me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

***Ndabezinhle's Pov.

I miss Sebastian's presence honestly but I can't get hold of him because we agreed that our little entanglement will end here and the day he leaves and I don't have his international number but again , it was just for fun.

Zamo : "what are you thinking about?"  I look at her and she standing right next to me.

Me : "Nothing."

Zamo : "Don't lie. Is it someone?"

Me : "No it's not. I thought you were chilling with the parents nje."

Zamo : "Not anymore. They now chilling with gogozi and mom and gogozi are giving Aunt sex tips."

Me : "Eww , even gogozi pho?!"  She giggles and nods.

Zamo : "Yup! That means..."

Me : "Don't even." We laugh.

Zamo : "So who's your new somebody?" I smile.

Me : "no one."

Zamo : "It can't be when you smiling this much!"

Me : "Okay fine! We are not anything but friends with benefits." 

Zamo : "Really?"

Me : "and it was only for a little while , he was here on business."

Zamo : "Where's he from?"

Me : "Originally from Great Britain but later moved to the U.S. He left just last week."

Zamo : "Y'all haven't spoke or anything after that?"

Me : "Nope , I don't have his international number but he has my number so.." I say with a shrug.

Zamo : "Wh..." she was cut off by my ringing phone , I just grab it and answer.

********************
Me : "Hello?"

Person : "Pretty lady , Hi."  I nudge my sister and signal that she gives me privacy but instead she grabs the phone and puts it on speaker.

Me : "You arrived safely?"

Sebastian : "Yes I did , thank you."

Me : "I'm glad then."

Sebastian : "I miss you. I miss everything about you. I want to come back there , for you this time"

Me : *giggles*  "Don't you have businesses to take care of that side?"

Sebastian : "Yes I do but I miss you. I miss having you. I miss holding you."

Me : "I do miss you too."

Sebastian : "Or , why don't you come this side?"

Me : "I can't Seb plus we'd agreed to some terms nje."

Sebastian : "Terms , rules or whatever are meant to be broken pretty lady. I don't care what you say but I'll be coming there anytime I want."

Me : "Aibo , Seb?"

Sebastian : "I'm serious love. I still need to talk to you and it's important. I'll be back there shortly and please wait for me love okay? I love you."  He hangs up immediately after those three words.

***************

Zamo : " Oh my God!!"  She squeals jumping on the bed.

Me : "Sis , you old for that!"

Zamo : "I don't care. Bruh he caught feelings?! Like aibo!"

Me : "I don't know maybe he didn't notice that he said it."  She looks at me as if I'm dumb.