Chapter 63

#Narrated.

BabuNkomo : "I'd really like to know what is making you men take this long to catch just three women? These women are the key to finding our daughter."  He asked Muzi and Bonginkosi.  

Muzi : "We are really trying , nabo it's like they just disappeared from the face of earth."

Bab'Dlamini : "I want to see that girl y'all put in that looney bin Muzi!"

Bonginkosi : "We will take you there baba."

Bab'Luthuli : "Y'all have only two weeks to get these women."  The old men walk out. Muzi makes a call to his old friend , Sifiso Mnguni. 

-[IN THE LOUNGE]-

A knock erupts , Nolu gies to get it and he comes face to face with this angry man.

Nolu : "Uhm Hi."

Man : "Ya I want to see your husband now! Where's that stupid husband of yours?"

Nolu : "Sorry baba , you will not make noise in my house mina. How did you even pass through the gate?"

Man : "Ey fokof wena nondindwa! I don't answer women , I want to see your husband now!" He screams shoving Nolu. Muzi and Bonginkosi coms rushing to the door followed by Lungi.

Muzi : "Eh ndoda! That's my wife you pushing. This is her house too , I'll fucken shoot here now!"

Man : "Nx , you must put her in line next time cause I'll do worse , argha!"   Muzi pulls Nolu behind him and throws a mean punch in the man's eye.

Bonginkosi : "Baby , take your sister and go to the lounge please."  He says to Lungi. Both the sisters walk off. Bonginkosi pulls Muzi away fromthe excessively bleeding man as he was beating him up.

Muzi : "You still want to be disrespectful?"

Man : "You better make sure your ancestors are with you. You kill my son then have the audacity to beat me up on top of that?!"

Muzi : "What son?"

Man : "don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about because he was married to your child."  The man spits on the floor and walks off.

Bonginkosi : "What son?"

Muzi : "I don't know and I don't care cause whoever killed that piece of shit lessened my work. I just have to find out who is it. How did he even get in the yard?"

Bonginkosi : "The small gate."  They walk back inside the house.

-Later on..................

Ndabezinhle walks in the house , finding her mom and aunt watching tv.

Ndabe : "Sanibona" (Greetings).

Lungi : "Hey baby."

Nolu : "Go freshen up and come back , me and your father want to talk to you."  She nods and walks off. An hour later , Ndabe's parents knock on Ndabe's door , they settle on her bed as she settles on the chair by her study table. Zamo enters lastly and sits next to her parents.

Muzi : "So we wanted to know if y'all haven't heard anything from your ex-husbands? Cause there's a man whi came here and claimed that I killed his son and his son was one of my daughter's husbands so I'm really confused."

Ndabe : "No , I don't know anything anything about my ex-husband's father."

Zamo : "I also know nothing about him."  Muzi exhales exhaustively and nods.

-----------------------------
I hope y'all are all okay and well after this disastrous rain.

Who's father do y'all think this is? Langa or Philani?

Please vote and comment.
Thank you so much. Loads of love from me❤

Stay safe and blessed.