Chapter 65

***Azanothe's POV.

Lethu was taking me out today , we had been together for a month now. He makes me super happy too. After that day , my mother kept on calling me and being all weird. I am saying cause I've never had a full decent conversation with her before so I was really shocked and somewhat uncomfortable or awkward but I really wasn't comfortable , I mean this woman had turned into a total stranger to me for a whole seven years and not once did she ever bother herself with me. I basically raised myself after my father's death , I was only 12 years old. My mother never gave me 'the talk' about the birds and the bees nor did she ever help me okay well she never knew when I started ny periods and she never bothered to ask. My mom would always avoid me , she'd leave early in the morning to work and come back when it's almost my bedtime. She was never there to prepare for school or help me with homeworks. When I'm back home in Umsinga , I'm more like a person who lives alone in that house. Since I was in Varsity now , whenever I'd go home for holidays , I'd only see her a couple of times and trust me those times never exceed ten. Honestly I miss her ,  well the old her when dad was still alive , I miss having her smother me with her love.

A message pings disturbing me from my trace of thoughts , I jump to open it thinking it's Thuthu and I'm not even dressed. It's my mom.

* 'hey sthandwa sami. I hope you well and doing good lapho. I just wanted to ask if you could come home just for a week , I want us to talk. I love you.    ~mom' *

That's how it read. I reply with an excuse of being swamped with schoolwork and tests then get off my phone and get ready. I wear a short black skirt , a white halter strap crop top. A knock erupts before I could wear my shoes , I open and leave the door open for him to follow me.

Thuthu : "Babe , *clears throat* can't you wear like jeans?"  I turn to look at him.

Me : "What? I look bad in this?"  He quickly shakes his head.

Thuthu : "No , no babe. I don't mean it like that. You look absolutely sexy and stunning."  I smile and put my hands around his neck.

Me : "Okay then I'm not changing anything then , vele it's just a double date."  Yes we were going on a double date with his older brother and his pregnant girlfriend , I'm just hoping I don't feel awkward.  I wear my shoes and grab my leather jacket as he takes my handbag and phone then we walk out to his Mazda CX-30. He opens the door for me , he buckles me up then go over to his side and buckles himself before driving off. He parks the car , he gets out and rushes to open for me. He locks the car and takes my hand and we walk towards Marble Restaurant. This restaurant looks so beautiful and quite peaceful. A waiter walks us to a table to the far end where there's a couple sitting.

Thuthu : "Bro."  He fistbumps the guy and bends to hug the lady.

Lady : "Where are your manners Lethu?"  They chuckle. He throws his arm around my shoulder and kisses my neck.

Thuthu : "Baby , this is my brother Mnqobi & my sister-in-law , his partner Qondi. Guys this is my beautiful woman , Aza wami but y'all call her sthandwa saLethu."  We all chuckle as we exchange greetings then we settle down. As starters me and Thuthu option for Marble bites which has some sticky wings , sticky buns & lamb sausage ; so we share the plate. Mnqobi and Qondi order separately , Mnqobi orders prawns and Qondi , Aubergines which has Hummus , ricotta , lemon & crusty bread.

Mnqobi : "So Sthandwa sakhe , you really in love with this brother of mine?"  Thuthu chuckles next to me.

Me : "Yes , I believe I am inlove with him." 

Qondi : "Mina nje I still can't believe , this is Lethu. I'm used to him being all serious , I've never seen him joke loke this so I'm really happy that he is this happy."  I am shocked but I smile looking at him.

Thuthu : "So y'all are ganging up on me?"  We laugh.

Qondi : "Anywho , girl please , please don't be soft on him."  The guys chuckle.

Mnqobi : "Aibo baby , why?"

Qondi : "Nina y'all think y'all are the shit. You are full of yourselves shame."  I laugh as they both frown.

________________

He picks me up with our lips still kissing , he lays me down before he starts trailing his fingers arouns ny thighs and in between my legs. His mouth leaves my mouth and trails down to my neck , ge nibbles , suck , lick & nibbled again on my neck. My skirt is now all the way up , he shifts my underwear to the side and starts rubbing my clitoris.

Me : "Thuthu we can't d......ahhh I like that."  I say as he massages my nuna up and down.

Thuthu : "Relax."  He whispers with his face on my neck and breath hits my skin sending a tingling sensation which makes me moan. His fingers slide inside me and starts moving them slowly. At first it felt uncomfortable until the feeling of pleasure kicked in.

His pace is gentle and he's taking his time then he starts increasing which makes me moan loudly , he shuts me up with a kiss. I moan in his mouth until the wave of pleasure hits me hard and I just let it go.  He looks at me smiling as he licks his fingers that...that were INSIDE me. I look at him in disbelief. He kisses me then break it off.

Thuthu : "You good?"

Me : "Yeah , I never knew these things happen in real life."

Thuthu : "what things?"  He asks smiling widely , I roll my eyes cause he seemingly finds this amusing.

Me : "I mean , I've watched some explicit videos before but I thought it was all for show and not real."  He laughs.