Chapter 17

***Mnqobi's POV

Qondi : "Baby it's seriously not that deep."

Me : "Qondi cela singaxabani."

Qondi : "Kodwa Mnqo I'm telling you ukuthi it's not that much of a deal njena."

Me : "Well if it wasn't you wouldn't be having sleepless nights because of these dreams!"

Mom : "Mnqobi what's with the noise manje!? We can hear you from the kitchen."

Qondi : "we are sorry mah kodwa it's nothing."

Me : "Mah uQondi can't sleep at night."  Qondi throws a murderous look at me that usually scares me but today I don't care.

Mom : "Why?"

Me : "She's been having some dreams that make her cry at night but she doesn't want help and mina I think she has a gift that she isn't aware of."

Qondi : "Mnqo!"  How I love my name.

Mom : "Qondisile."  She says looking at her. Qondi just throws her arms around mom and weeps. Dad walks in looking alarmed.

Dad : "Yini?"  Qondi calms down and starts narrating what happens in her dreams.

Mom : "wow!"

Qondi : "another thing is , I sometimes dream of things that will happen. This one time I dreamt of a guy in my class being knocked by a car and died sametime but I never took it seriously until I saw it happen exactly like my dream. Sometimes I dream of things that will danger people but whenever I try helping them it's in vain then after I'd dream of an old man telling me to go home and only then I'll be able to save them all."  I didn't know that. She ignores my stare. Lethu walks in.

Lethu : "It's true. You have to go home then only you will find inner peace and also be able to clarify some things." He says then hug mom. I sometimes forget that he also has a gift that he only was able to start using at 17.

Dad : "I promise I'll find your family soon Baby girl okay?" He hugs her. They all leave for the lounge to join the others , leaving me and Qondi behind.

Qondi : "I'm sorry for not telling you Mnqo."

Me : "It's okay."  I say bringing her into my arms since she's still emotional , I let it slide.

--------------------NEXT DAY!!!------------------

I had to drive Qondisile to campus earlier since our weekend together was over. I'm now chilling with my friends ; Sphe , Neo , Sabelo , Nathi and my small brother , Lethu in Sabelo's house.

Nathi : "So you really into one girl bro?" Well he's the Casanova.

Me : "Yeah. I see my future in her eyes bro. I swear I will lose my mind if ever I lose her."  All my friends look at me wide-eyed while my brother laughs. My phone rings and it's my baby so I excuse myself and go answer her call.

**********
Qondi : "sthandwa sami."  She sounds really hyper.

Me : "babe. Miss me already?"

Qondi : "Too much and I'm craving you."  Okay she's drunk.

Me : "Ufuna ngize sthandwa sami?"

Qondi : "Yes please. I really need your servicing right now."  I laugh.

Me : "okay I'm on my way."

Qondi : "I love you Mnqo wami. Like I'm serious I love you so much it scares me. I don't see my future without you in it. Please keep my heart safe for me Mnqo. Don't hurt me cause I don't think I'll be able to handle it. I love you so so much. I know only you will father my kids. I have so many plans for our future baby. You own my heart Mnqobi. *chuckles* I never thought I would ever love a man like I love you Mnqo. You brought me out of my shell and made me this better person and I appreciate you. Through you babe I was able to experience love , I also gained parents. I love you baby futhi when we are stable I want us to have our first baby. Ngiyakuthanda yezwa?"  I chuckle wiping my tears.

Me : "I love you babe. I want you in my arms right now."  She chuckles.

Her : "Woza."  She drops the call.

***************

I bid goodbyes with the gents and drive my brother home first then I drive to her place. She's renting an apartment in a students building so I take my chances and I bribe the security to let me in , to my luck he agrees. I go up to her unit. I knock on the door and she opens wearing only a t-shirt. She jumps on me crying.

Me : "Yini baby?"  She just buries her face on the crook of ny neck and sobs. I get inside and close the door with my foot since she's in my arms. I go to the kitchen and put her on the counter and break free from her to get her a glass of water. She gulps it down and looks at me then we both laugh.

Me : "Why are you crying ngempela?"

Qondi : "Aibo hau. My emotions are all over the place. Plus I feel sober manje." 

Me : "Aibo don't do me like that baby. We'll drink together so we can have some sloppy sex."  She squeals and kisses me. As the kiss gets heated someone clears their throat. We break the kiss and look at the doorway where , stands her friends.

Qondi : "oh my God. I totally forgot that I had company."

Me : "You'll find me in our room."

Friend1 : "Don't bother we are leaving."  She says with some attitude in her voice. They leave. I call one of my gents to buy some liquor for me then bring it here.