Chapter 68

#Narrated.

Khanyi : "couldn't you call me though Hlali?"

Mihlali : "I didn't want to get in trouble with dad again."

Khanyi : "Hawu Mihlali. Why are you making it seem like I'm a snitch?"

Mihlali : "You are vele kodwa wena Khanyi."

Nolu : "Just leave my baby alone. She's here , she's safe and well so stop with the drama." Mihlali walked out.

Khanyi : "Aibo mama , I want her to also be comfortable with me. I want her to think of me first whenever she's in any kind of trouble."

Muzi : "Atleast now you know how you made my wife feel when you hid her from us."  He said walking in. Nolu chuckles and slaps his shoulder.

Nolu : "Muzi!"

Muzi *clears throat*  "ouch! Kodwa it's the truth. You kids really tested our parenting skills shame , and boy am I glad that y'all are out of my house."  They laugh with Nolu while Khanyi just stares at them.

Nolu : "We only have three to get rid of now."

Khanyi : "Guys!"  Muzi laughs.

Nolu : "Okay sorry baby kodwa that's just how parenting is." She shrugs. Khanyi starts narrating what had happened , starting from when they found out about her pregnancy to what happened in EC.

Khanyi : "so I really think that maybe I may have gone wrong somewhere with her , I don't know."

Muzi : "Hehehe. 'What goes around comes back around , my baby.'" He sang dramatically , Nolu glared at him and he laughs and walked out.

Nolu : "Baby , parenting isn't a piece of cake that you must know. Like I said , raising you kids sometimes made me question my parenting quite alot because I thought I did everything accordingly but it's really not necessarily our fault as parents unless your child is beyond. I raised you guys the same way I was raised and more. It really takes a village to raise a child , cabanga mina with a soccer team. Communication. That should be your number one tool , communicate with your kids with everything. Start by small gestures , like making them join you in the kitchen to cook or bake , spend sometime with them alone , help them with their homeworks , make the younger ones educate you about something they discovered and loved , let them explore different activities that are fun , join some of those activities Khanyisa. Everything I did with you guys , do it with them also include your husband. Have dates with each kid on different weekends then also have dates together as a family , you and your girls , you alone , you and your baby boy and then you and your husband. Be there for them , irritate them too but not too much Khanyi. Just treat them as your little friends but also set some boundaries that they should know. Ibanesneke nje."  (Have Patience)

Khanyi : "I hear you mama , thank you."

Mihlali : "Mom , I'm staying over."  She said walking in eating sweet.

Khanyi : "fine , I'll fetch you all tomorrow then. Mama don't you want Lwandile to be here too?"

Nolu : "Khanyisa , your child isn't even that old and you already want to make another one? Hhaybo!"

Khanyi : "I just want to spend time with my husband , it's been so long."

Nolu : "Mina I am going somewhere so ask Ndabe to babysit for you."

Ndabe : "Buy me some wings and ribs then I'll babysit for you."  She said walking in.

____________

Muzi , Nolu , Bonginkosi and Lungi were to head to KZN in eHlomohlomo to the Zwide Kingdom. Nolu had called Thandeka , Qondi's mother , and told her that she was coming to her husband's kingdom. Thandeka agreed to go with them.

They arrived in KZN in the wee hours of the morning then went to book two suite in a hotel. They got some rest before embarking on their journey ahead. Arriving in the Zwide Kingdom , they were welcomed in , meeting Thandeka by the door who was to welcome them. They hugged tightly with Nolu then introduction and pleasantries were exchanged between them. They settled in the lounge and were joined by Sizwe.

Muzi : "Ndoda. We are here regarding an urgent matter and we were hoping that you could help us."

Sizwe : "Okay?"

Muzi : "We are looking for Jabulile Tembe , we were informed that she works here."  Thandeka stood up and came back with a beautiful , slim , brown skin girl. Lungi sobbed standing up and walked to her. She cupped her face after hugging her so tightly , she kept kissing her nose and the girl would giggle.

Jabu : "Mama."  She said smiling with tears gushing out.

Jabu : "I never thought I'd see you again. They told me you were dead. They made me believe you were dead. My memory of you was starting to fade away and I was scared. I've never had peace."  She cried looking into Lungi's eyes. They were both crying. They hugged , Bonginkosi joined the hug.

Jabu : "Babah?"  She said looking at him before jumping into his arms.

After all the heart warming , emotional reunion , they were now having lunch that was prepared by Thandeka. Thandeka was showing Nolu around the Palace as they waited on Jabu and her mom since they were packing Jabu's things.

Thandeka : "I miss my baby mina."

Nolu : "weeh that one , I last saw her last week before they disappeared together with Mnqobi."

Thandeka : "I called her asking when she's coming back , she was busy telling me maybe next month."

Nolu : "Those two think they are married."

Thandeka : "Yeah hey?! And.....yhini?"  She asked a now suddenly shocked Nolu , she turned to look at where Nolu's eyes were glued to and it was one of her sisterwives. Nolu walked further , towards her before stopping infront of her ....

Nolu : "Aren't you dead?"  She asked shocked.