Chapter 77

***Nokukhanya's POV.

It's been two months since our miracle babies and I have been stuck in Umsinga as per family tradition. So right after I was discharged , my babies and I were flown down to KZN and I have to be indoors with my baby all the time until they are three months and it's family tradition that I cannot defy , in those three months no male is supposed to see the baby except for the father who was also only allowed to see them after a month. My in-laws made sure to lock my room where I was with the babies because uSante did as pleased. On other news almost every female has come to see my babies but not touch anyways almost every female that is family close by has come to see my babies but just not Andisiwe , I meannn but it's not like Sante would've let her.

We were currently cuddling with my husband and our babies were in their cribs right next to us. The door burst open and my mother in law comes fuming holding a plastic in her hand.

Sante : "Mah , what's wrong?"

Mah : "Look at this."  She says in a breaking voice handing the plastic to my husband.

Sante : "What the hell?!"

Me : "Don't shout baby. What is it?"  He holds it to me so I can peek. Inside there's a small bottle with black liquid , a girl doll with my name on the forehead , a red & black wool around the doll's waist was tied and there were three needles sticking out on the doll's stomach & a small packet with a black stone and white powder inside.

Mah : "who would do such a thing thou? Huh? Ngobani?"  She asks crying.

Sante : "It's your stupi.....uhm nevermind."

Me : "Wena mah where did you find this?"

Mah : "Please come join us downstairs , I called oAndiswa so they'll also be here."  We share a glance with my husband.

Sante : "Okay."  Mah walks out. My husband looks angry right now and he keeps pacing around.

Me : "Baby , please come sit next to me?"  He huffs and sits beside me.

Sante : "I think we should call BabuNkomo."  I give him my phone and he puts the phone on speaker.

**********
Baba : "That took long , I've been waiting for your call. I take it y'all have seen or found the weapons that were used to tie your womb?"

Sante : "Yes and we don't know what to do or how to act."

Baba : "Mkhwenyana. Take your wife and kids out of that place and come back to your house , I'll be there to do a small ceremony to strength y'all , after the ceremony you can go back to your home. Understood?"

Us : "Yebo baba."

Baba : "don't tell anyone where you guys are going. Drive carefully and safely please."  He hangs up after that.

********

Sante didn't waste time , he just took all the baby bags to the car , he came back and carried the girls in their carseats to the car while I followed behind with Nkosana. After we were all settled , he drove off.