Chapter 69

***Ndabezinhle's POV.

Sebastian woke me up with a phonecall to tell me he was outside the gate to see me. I went to freshen up before going to put Baby Lwandile in Mihlali's bed. My parents weren't back home anyway. I went out and I spotted his G Class , he opens my door for me from the inside.

Seb : "Hey babe."  I look at him and he is smiling.

Me : "Hey mylove." We kiss. I know. I know. I decided to give him a chance plus he's never did anything out of the ordinary. He drives off.

Seb : "What would you like to have?"  He asks with his eyes on the road but his hand gripping on my thigh.

Me : "me and your baby would like some Roco mamas meal."  He smiles. I stare at as he parks his car in the rooftop parking in the mall.

Seb : "what?"

Me : "I'm not going inside this mall with you while I'm in this onesie."  He rolls his eyes before getting out and coming to open my door. I fold my arms and just look straight ahead ignoring him.

Seb : "I'm not leaving you in this car alone so it's either you come with me or we get McDOnalds."  I throw him a mean look before getting out. He smirks and pecks my poured lips. Worst of all , this onesie was of the colors of a cow , with even a small tail behind. Nxxah!

Seb : "Which burger babe?"  He asks as we stand by the counter already placing an order.

Me : "Can I have a Bacon cheese Guac burger with fries , smokey honey bbq wings & a Belgium chocolate G-shake."  The lady on the counter looks at me shocked.

Lady : "All this is yours alone?"

Seb : "Do you have a problem with that? Are we gonna be using your money to pay for our order? Is this how you do your job?"

Lady : "No sir , I'm sorry. I'm also sorry mam."  I nod.

Seb : "Babe , please order for me , something I'll like."  I grin amd nod at him.

Me : "Please add a double roadster cheese combo & smokey honey bbq strips." She nods. He drives me back home and we chill eating together.

________________

My parents were now back but they weren't in such a good mood and that made me even more anxious. I've already gulped three glasses of water trying to calm my nerves. I take a deep breath and walk to the lounge. I find mom and dad cuddling on one couch , I cleared my throat and they both turn to me.

Me : "Mama. Baba."

Mom : "hey baby."

Dad : "Why are you disturbing our peace?"  Mom shoots him a look and he rolls his eyes.

Me : "I'd like to talk to you both about something."

Dad : "You moving out? Please take your siblings with you."  I roll my eyes this time.

Mom : *giggles*  "Muzi awuthule."

Me : "I am pregnant."  Those words slip out of my mouth fast before I could even think about them.

Dad : "Please don't tell me , it's your stupid ex-husband."

Me : "No it's not."  I look at mom.

Mom : "How far long are you?"

Me : "16 weeks tomorrow."

Mom : "Are you happy? What kind of a guy is your babydaddy?"

Me : "Yes , I am happy mama and my babydaddy is a gentleman."

Dad : "That's what you said about that stupid prick. Tell him I want him here for dinner."  I swallow hard.