Chapter 76

***Azanothe's POV.

Today was the day I'll be meeting my small sister. I realised that I can never blame my mother's kids for her doings especially my little sister when she also was abandoned by her and for her it's worse cause she's never even experienced my mother's loving , caring and motherly side since she grew up away from her. I was in an uber to her complex.

I knocked and my mother opened , she smiles.

Mah : "How are you my baby?"  She seems excited too and I'm really not used to her being this happy to see me.

Me : "I'm fine thanks."  I smile back at her. She lets me in and I walk to the lounge and settle on the couch.

Mah : "This is a very nice surprise."

Me : "Uhm yeah. I am actually here to see your other daughter since she's here.?." 

Mah : "Oh okay , I'll get her for you."  She disappeared in the hallway and came back minutes later with this beautiful dark skin girl. I stand up amd walk forward to her.

Me : "Hey! I am Thandolukayise Bhengu , your big sister and you must be my little sister?."  She smiles and nods.

Her : "I am Sthabiso Thabede , your little sister and it's a pleasure to meet you finally."   I giggle and we hug tightly , I feel my neck getting wet that means she's crying and that only triggers my tears too.

Me : "I'm sorry. I promise to be the best sister ever to you."  She breaks thr hug and I kiss her nose and she giggles. She is such a beauty.

Me : "Cha umuhle sisi."  She smiles.

Stha : "Thank you."

Mah : "Nami ngicela ukunakwa?"  She says smiling awkwardly. We both laugh then go join her in the lounge , we sit on either sides of her and her arms are around our necks.

Mah  : "I want to apologize again bantabami. I'm so embarrassed of myself. I want to make it up to you guys and get to know the young women y'all both are. And Sthabiso baby , I hope you will let me convince your father to let you stay with me?."

Stha : "so I'll have to move to KZN?"

Mah : "No , I was thinking of moving here if y'all don't have a problem with that of course." Stha screams a little and crushes herself on Mah sobbing.

Stha : "I'd be very happy."

Mah : "Zah?"

Me : "What will happen to my father's house?"  I'm about to cry , I know.

Mah : "don't worry , we'll be spending all our holidays down in KZN and in the meantime , your aunt will be staying there and she'll be under supervision of course."

Me : "Which aunt is that?"

Mah : "Your father's small sister , Ntombizanele. You won't remember her cause you were small when we last saw her."

Me : "Why would she show up now?"

Mah : "Apparently she had been living in Free State with her abusive husband and she only got the chance to leave him now although they were already divorced but he still abused her and since he's disappeared she got a chance to run away from him."

Me : "She has kids?"

Mah : "No."

Me : "Okay then I have no problem."

Stha : "When are meeting our small brother then?"

Me : "Yeah when mah?"

Mah : "Uhm ,... "

Stha : "You dropping a bomb on us again right?"

Mah : "Y'all will meet him tonight."

Me : "What?"

Stha : "Yeah how?"

Mah : "His father is bringing him over cause he's been restless without me." We look at each other and nod. We help mah cook in the kitchen as she cooks. She had cooked beef stew , rice and we made a few salads.

Around 6pm there was a knock on the door.

Mah : "I'll get it."  She goes to open , after a couple of minutes she came back with a baby in her arms and a man behind her carrying a baby bag.

Man : "Sanibonani."  He greeted , we greeted back.

Mah : *clears throat*  "so girls this is your small brother Mpendulo Thembelani Kheswa and that is his father , Mandlenkosi Kheswa."

Stha : "Nice to meet you sir!"  She stands to shake his hand , I excuse myself to the bathroom. When I get back I join them in the dining table since they were already settled there.

Stha : "So Bab'Kheswa , what do you do?"  This girl!   Mom and her man choke.

Mandla : "Uhm sorry. I am a doctor , a cardiologist."

Stha : "impressive. So are yall both still together?"  I guess she's on a mission