Chapter 12

*FOUR MONTHS LATER!!!*

We are now in the third term. I have already applied in tertiary schools around here and I'm glad to say that I've been accepted for medical studies in Wits and Nursing in UP.  In two weeks time , we starting our Trial Exams and I'm super nervous but it becomes easier because Bab'Muzi helps me with studying and Nolu makes sure I study.

It's now afterschool and Mnqobi is fetching me , I'll be spending the weekend with him. We did tell his parents about us and they claimed they saw the chemistry but they did give us an earful about how they won't get involved and we must not expect them to take sides whenever we have problems or if ot happens that we break up , they also told Mnqobi to make sure I don't fall pregnant this young.

Mnqobi : "Hey."  He says after kissing me in front of the school gate. Mnqobi loves attention.

Me : "Hi."  He takes my schoolbag and places it in the backseat then open the door for me and jogs to his side after buckling me. He drives off playing some music softly. We arrive at his place and he leads me to the bedroom so I can change. I've been here a couple of times but it'll be the first time I sleepover. I change into shorts and a crop tee. I walk to the lounge where I find him sitting on the couch. He brings out his hand to me , I gladly take it and he pulls me to his lap. He kisses me briefly then break it.

Mnqobi : "Why are you walking barefoot?"  I smile and kiss his cheek.

Me : "It's hot nje Mnqo."  He chuckles shaking his head. He leads me outside to the balcony and I'm met by a beautiful small picnic layout.

Me : "Oh my god Mnqo."  I hug him tightly.

Mnqobi : "You like it?"

Me : "God I love it! It's beautiful Mnqo." He pecks my lips then helps me sit comfortably on the cushion. He sits behind me with me between his legs. He keeps on feeding me and kissing me. I'm actually enjoying being in love.

We were now cuddling inside on the couch while flirting and fooling around when Mnqobi suddenly slips his hand in my shorts and panties.

Me : "Mnqobi"  I say softly.

Mnqobi : "Yini baby."  He says nibbling on my neck while busy with my folds. He keeps pinching my clit occasionally then rub his finger around my folds and opening while his mouth keeps moving from my neck to my cheek , mouth then earlobe.

Me : "Sss mnqooo." 

I whimper as I feel this foreign adrenaline rush over my body. I feel my vagina getting moist then I feel his finger slip in.

Me : "Mmh"

He keeps moving his finger softly in and out of me. I don't even know when my t-shirt came off. He starts sucking on my boobs while increasing his movement of his finger in me , pumping me hard.

Me : "Mnqobiiiiiiiiii." 

I scream as I explode. He pulls down my shorts together with my panties and throws them somewhere around this now hot lounge. He also unclothes himself then grabs his long scary joystick and slaps it all around my nuna then slap my clit several times and that just sends me over the edge.

Me : "mmmmmmh"

He tries inserting his joystick and the pain is unbearable.

Me : "Ouch Mnqo!"

Mnqobi : "Sorry baby."  He start moving slowly and somewhere in between the pain subsides and pleasure kicks in.

Me  : "Harder and faster please."

He rubs my clit several times then starts pumping harder and faster as I requested. He keeps hitting a spot that makes me scream in pleasure.

Me : "Ahhhh."

He pulls out and turns me around , making me lay my upper body on to the armrest of the couch. He slips in from behind

Him : "Fuck!"

He stops when I'm about to reach the happy ending and makes me lay on my side then puts my one leg on his shoulder and starts pumping into me. I shrudder as I feel the rush all over my body and I explode. He doesn't stop but turns me to lay on my back. Knees on my chest.

Him : "Hold your knees steady."

He moves his waist in circles as if he's dancing and I'm screaming. He flips us over making me be on top.

Him : "Just free your body and move."

I close my eyes and move slowly , when I feel the intense pleasure , I start moving fast. He grips my waist and lifts me up abit then he starts pounding underneath me.

Me : "Oh God!"

Him : "Fuck. I love you."  He says smooching me after we both exploded. I feel sleepy. He scoops me up and goes to the bathroom with me in his arms. He opens the shower and baths the both of us.

---------